how will you find a women if you hate them?

noka

noka

Silver
If you approach women with negativity, you're only pushing them away. How can you expect to connect with a girl with this attitute, and asuming that you are on .org with your looks.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston
If you approach women
over

if you are attractive, women will approach you.

approaching women is for ugly men. Incel trait.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clqs and ihearvoices
over

if you are attractive, women will approach you.

approaching women is for ugly men. Incel trait.
yes when ur not good looking finding a women is harder and requiers extra work, plus if you are a chad you still need to because if you will sit in your room and do nothing no girl will break into your room out of nowhere.

• So Sad
yes when ur not good looking finding a women is harder and requiers extra work, plus if you are a chad you still need to because if you will sit in your room and do nothing no girl will break into your room out of nowhere.
chad doesn't need to leave his room

he downloads tinder and sluts will travel 200miles to get to his room

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
You will never represent a young girls erotic dream. you will never be wanted. girls will never look sexually at you.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs and MoggerGaston
chad doesn't need to leave his room

he downloads tinder and sluts will travel 200miles to get to his room
only sub6 girls will do it, stacies and htb already have enough chads around them, plus sitting on tinder counts as interacting with women,i can bet most of men trying to find a girl dont even do that

• So Sad
You will never represent a young girls erotic dream. you will never be wanted. girls will never look sexually at you.

i dont have problem with women,girls are ripping their skin off, i have a fun collection of screens but they are in russian, if u want to i can show tbh, i dont love doing these type of stuff its pathetic to brag about someone loving you but sometimes ;)

• JFL
Reactions: Goth
i dont have problem with women,girls are ripping their skin off, i have a fun collection of screens but they are in russian, if u want to i can show tbh, i dont love doing these type of stuff its pathetic to brag about someone loving you but sometimes ;)
tales from ukraine