How would I convince my family to let me go to Turkey for hair transplant and rhino?

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
I could use a 1,000 graft fue on my Norwood 2 hairlinine and a rhino. In Turkey I would probably pay less than $5,000 and in America over $10,000.
Im 20 and still live with parents that are against looksmaxing let alone surgery in another country.

There's also some coronavirus and terrorism fears they might have. I'm thinking of just telling them say I'm going like next weam so they can't stop me as easily

• +1
Reactions: Justttt
Tell them it’s for the greater good and that you have the money for it. Tell them it’s for my future and jobs are more likely to hire me when I’m better looking as opposed to me being ugly. Speak to them in logical sense

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Justttt, Zeta ascended and 2 others
How the fuck are you cunts going bald before 20

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII
Tell them it’s for the greater good and that you have the money for it. Tell them it’s for my future and jobs are more likely to hire me when I’m better looking as opposed to me being ugly. Speak to them in logical sense
Very legit. Instead of going for the "I want to look better to get laid" approach them with the idea that you want to looksmax to have better opportunities in life, specially regarding your professional life OP

I tried that like a year ago......There so bluepilled that Id have an easier time convincing 10 prime Staceys to let me impregnate them
How the fuck are you cunts going bald before 20
My dad's subhuman genes......

From my experience, I had 1HT and rhino I just lied to them that I am going in a vacation...but after i came home they obviously notice my surgeries.. they were mad at me for a while but after 1 week things got normal again.

You have to risk it for the biscuit.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Zoneator, DidntRead and 1 other person
lol @ going to roach docs

lol @ travelling during epidemic

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
From my experience, I had 1HT and rhino I just lied to them that I am going in a vacation...but after i came home they obviously notice my surgeries.. they were mad at me for a while but after 1 week things got normal again.

You have to risk it for the biscuit.
Think I might say it's for a school trip or something....

• So Sad
Reactions: Artemide
Think I might say it's for a school trip or something....
Dont ever think telling them the truth. They will never agree with your surgeries.

They are and they will be 100% blue pilled.

• +1
Reactions: Zoneator and Zeta ascended
You have no choice, you must get the surgeries leave to get them

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Zeta ascended
After thinking about it I'll just get everything scheduled this summer. Tell my mom about what I'm doing 1-2 weeks before if she trlies to talk me out of it then I'll still go. The only thing to do is mitigate whatever punishment they might give me like kicking me out
lol @ going to roach docs

lol @ travelling during epidemic
Much better than paying over $10,000 just to fix my hairline and nose

Last edited:
Don't tell them just come back and say you suddenly acquired confidence

Say you're going on vacation and when you come back shave your hair/grow a beard incase they say you look different

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Be very careful on the rhino. I know I don’t have enough confidence in the aesthetic results to do it myself

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth
Dont ever think telling them the truth. They will never agree with your surgeries.

They are and they will be 100% blue pilled.
nice avi man mogs 90% of avis for sure

• Ugh..
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery