How would I do on tinder??

joao

joao

Kraken
I am thinking about starting a tinder account what tips would you give me.

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
dont mention ur height but before meeting girl make a hint ur short(preferably jokingly) so it doesnt come to her as a shocking surprise even tho u will still he shorter than what she expects

• +1
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 1560
din red but op = fag

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pisslord, Deleted member 1560, dough2 and 1 other person
dont mention ur height but before meeting girl make a hint ur short(preferably jokingly) so it doesnt come to her as a shocking surprise even tho u will still he shorter than what she expects
I see...do you think the pics I posted here are ok to start a profile??
din red but op = fag
what??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
I don't know why some girls make a big deal about height. I'm only like 3 inches taller than my chink probably. But I am big where it counts ;)
Penis Size > Height

I don't know why some girls make a big deal about height. I'm only like 3 inches taller than my chink probably. But I am big where it counts ;)
Penis Size > Height
because they dont want to be seen public with a short man as it hurts their SMV

some of them legitimately dont care about height and height isnt a factor of attraction for them

for some others height is an attraction factor

but all women are insecure and try to adhere to societal standards, which is why they definitely don't want a short boyfriend

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
because they dont want to be seen public with a short man as it hurts their SMV

some of them legitimately dont care about height and height isnt a factor of attraction for them

for some others height is an attraction factor

but all women are insecure and try to adhere to societal standards, which is why they definitely don't want a short boyfriend
My 5'3" Chink gf is grinning from ear to ear when we're holding hands and hugging in public. My ~5'1" Indian ex was the same way. Even the 5'1" Filipina from two months ago was too until I couldn't get it up for her later. We were full on making out on the street at night.

Yogapants was not one for PDA. Even though she was literally 4'10"

Penis Size > Height
What's your height?

You can only got for girls who mention their height in their bio, if I were you, I’d run 2 inch lifts minimum, more if your frame allows it

however at least you’re good looking, your height is a huge falio however

You're goodlooking, why bother asking everyone here dude just lol. Just give it a try.