how would i lose weight/facial fat during puberty (like hollow cheeks)

cheerio

cheerio

Silver
it just seems like i still have some facial fat, think im abt 17% bf and going to gymmaxx this winter but just in general even if it is baby fat how would i lose weight/fat without stunting my growth. how would i get more hollow cheeks. thx in advance guys.

• +1
Reactions: Kazuya
u cant curryboyo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, PseudoMaxxer and rambocel
I don't know, how old are you? Getting down to 12%-13% will help massively and really won't stunt your growth.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Kazuya and rambocel
it just seems like i still have some facial fat, think im abt 17% bf and going to gymmaxx this winter but just in general even if it is baby fat how would i lose weight/fat without stunting my growth. how would i get more hollow cheeks. thx in advance guys.
Wait until you get older man, getting too lean might stunt your growth and you definitely dont want that. Just do the normal softmaxxings, actually i made a thread about it xd, you can go read it if you want. Cheers and love :))

Wait until you get older man, getting too lean might stunt your growth and you definitely dont want that. Just do the normal softmaxxings, actually i made a thread about it xd, you can go read it if you want. Cheers and love :))
can u link it lol ill def check it out

17% bf isn’t lean. It’s probably an erroneous estimation as well. Get down to 10%, and if you still don’t have hollows, then it’s brutally fucking over.

ik im just tired of getting mogged by prettyboys its not even that bad it just looks weird when i talk kinda
It’ll only get worse so don’t worry about hollows at that age, wait until you’ve stopped growing and focus on eating 1g of protein per lb of body weight, slight calorie surplus of 200. You won’t even get hollows @ a low bf% since your skull isn’t big or developed enough to actually make the hollow effect

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
17% bf isn’t lean. It’s probably an erroneous estimation as well. Get down to 10%, and if you still don’t have hollows, then it’s brutally fucking over.
alr man dont wanna stunt though so ill prob just wait, im 130 pounds at 5'8 with minimal muscles but still some if that helps

It’ll only get worse so don’t worry about hollows at that age, wait until you’ve stopped growing and focus on eating 1g of protein per lb of body weight, slight calorie surplus of 200. You won’t even get hollows @ a low bf% since your skull isn’t big or developed enough to actually make the hollow effect
okay tysm ima just focus on maximising puberty and shit eating well yk, are their any good gym threads for like my age that yk of?

blast HGH and heightmaxx boyo. 5’6 and 6’2 parents doesn’t mean you’ll be 6’2

okay tysm ima just focus on maximising puberty and shit eating well yk, are their any good gym threads for like my age that yk of?
it’s not that hard buddy. Maximize puberty while taking and aromatize inhibitor and blast HGH for heightmaxx (there are some heightmaxxing threads)

Oh sorry i forgot you are a tiktok faggot. Leave this website before it’s too late.

it’s not that hard buddy. Maximize puberty while taking and aromatize inhibitor and blast HGH for heightmaxx (there are some heightmaxxing threads)

Oh sorry i forgot you are a tiktok faggot. Leave this website before it’s too late.
nah im not one of them i found this site while searching random shit like a week ago, and does hgh have any like shitty side effects?

nah im not one of them i found this site while searching random shit like a week ago, and does hgh have any like shitty side effects?
yeah larping hard af. You a tiktok kid just say it.

No, btw. You will need HGH and an aromatize inhibitor as BASICS. You can add other stuff that will maximize your growth.
Search up Heightmaxx kiddo.

You could reach even 6’3-6’4

No, btw. You will need HGH and an aromatize inhibitor as BASICS. You can add other stuff that will maximize your growth.

trust i dont have an acc suprised anyone has enough of an attention span to click the site from a vid, and also alr ill search it up thx bro

bro how would teencels especially those who are 14 get money for hgh

idk, he asked, i deliver.

I honestly think you shouldn’t be black pilled if not over 18 but you do you
real
im 14 and blackpilled i know that i cannot judge my looks bc im not fully grown but i do anyway i compare my self with psl and not mfs my age (bc most of them are ugly anyway) and the blackpill only made me insecure but still knowing the truth is better than being bluepilled

I’m 19 and I still have a little bit despite being skinny.

I heard it clears up around 18-22
You'll for sure still lose some, most people look different at 24 than they do at 18-19.

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC
real
im 14 and blackpilled i know that i cannot judge my looks bc im not fully grown but i do anyway i compare my self with psl and not mfs my age (bc most of them are ugly anyway) and the blackpill only made me insecure but still knowing the truth is better than being bluepilled
idk about that.

Honestly i think everyone should live their teenage years with a sense of mistero and unknown.

You shouldn’t be here getting depressed about your looks and rotting.

You don’t wanna be like the people in here, no one wants or enjoys to be here.

idk about that.

Honestly i think everyone should live their teenage years with a sense of mistero and unknown.

You shouldn’t be here getting depressed about your looks and rotting.

You don’t wanna be like the people in here, no one wants or enjoys to be here.
i like believe in the blackpill shit but just not letting it take me over yk

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer