How would one go about dating a girl if you don't have your own place or car?

Catawampus

Catawampus

Rubs me
How? This is one of the things I don't understand, I still live with my parents and can't imagine going up to a girl and asking her to hang out when I don't have any social circle, or even my own place to take her to. How do normies do it who still live with their parents?
TPUftHN
TPUftHN
TPUftHN
TPUftHN
TPUftHN
TPUftHN
TPUftHN
TPUftHN
TPUftHN
TPUftHN
TPUftHN
TPUftHN
TPUftHN
TPUftHN
TPUftHN
TPUftHN

they dont be a bitch and bring them to meet their parents

• +1
Reactions: Catawampus
they dont be a bitch and bring them to meet their parents
Being religious, my parents wouldn't approve and I can't afford getting kicked out rn.
Its over

If you're good looking they'll find a way. They'll even let you live with them and pay for your crap

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Catawampus
If you're good looking they'll find a way. They'll even let you live with them and pay for your crap
Sounds like an ideal situation ngl tbh tbqh

I just pressure them into taking me to their place

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus and Dogs
How do normies do it who still live with their parents?
Back when I was in college, everyone lived with their parents or in a college dormitory if they were from another town. I would bring girls to my room, turn the music loud and have fun with them. Some girls would even bring their boyfriends to their house, in their bedroom.
For those living in a dorm it was harder, because there were other people with them, they would have to wait until the other guys or girls would go out. Sometimes if a couple lived in the same dorm, it wasn't uncommon for one of them to come during the night, sneak into his partner bed, and have sex under the blankets while the others were asleep.
However, if after college, you still live with your parents, you're gonna make a bad impression, you need to have your own place!

• +1