How would u react? Imagine u have a good friend in your whole teen years, He becomes a Millionaire at 25and then ghosts you, doesn't give u one Penny.

_MVP_

_MVP_

Kraken
Would u be angry at your "friend"?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Veganist, IAMNOTANINCEL, LancasteR and 1 other person
This is TRUE STORY btw

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
Then Imagine u also have a rich father that ghosts you

true story

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: hopecel, Costcosuperstore, Eriot Lodger and 1 other person
This is the Story of my life

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Then Imagine Ur in Ur 30s and No female EVER approached you...

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
@Veganist
@deadstock
@LancasteR
@the BULL
@BrahminBoss

I'd be disappointed and angry

id break in his house bc i stalk my friends socials and hang him infront of his family and steal his shit

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
Imagine Being betrayed Like that

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Nah I don‘t care about that then anymore

who is @cryingIRL

youre gonna kill him and take all his money when you take over the world anyway dont worry

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and _MVP_
he was never your friend

• +1
he was never your friend
He also called me "lazy" and Said "everyone GETS what He deserves"

His advice was for me to Just workcel

He didnt want to give me any money

• JFL
Reactions: User28823 and Eriot Lodger
He also called me "lazy" and Said "everyone GETS what He deserves"

His advice was for me to Just workcel

He didnt want to give me any money
I'd stab him in the stomach if he said that to me

• JFL
how did he make le money

I don't care. He doesn't owe me eternal friendship, the only thing he owes me is respect, nothing more.

If by ghosting you mean not replying to your messages and such, then that's not cool.

But if by ghosting you mean leaving your life forever, then no problem.

u didn’t evolve with him

completely your fault

• +1
Reactions: User28823
damn idk make more money bhai

I don't care. He doesn't owe me eternal friendship, the only thing he owes me is respect, nothing more.

If by ghosting you mean not replying to your messages and such, then that's not cool.

But if by ghosting you mean leaving your life forever, then no problem.
Nah

u didn’t evolve with him

completely your fault
What are U for a son of a bitch?

• JFL
Btw it doesn't bother me anymore, as i will be rich soon, but still i will never be Friends with him again after this betrayal and my ugly father can Go to hell too. I hate my fathers looks

• Woah
His money, his life. He doesn't owe you a penny, neither eternal friendship. Are you 12 or what?
You are the Same son of a bitch at Heart

He used to be my best friend for 6 years

• Woah
when u say he ghosted u, do u mean he was your friend all these years including recently, and then as soon as he became successful he ghosted u?

or you just haven't seen him in a few years, you now see he's successful, and now he's ignoring u?

when u say he ghosted u, do u mean he was your friend all these years including recently, and then as soon as he became successful he ghosted u?

or you just haven't seen him in a few years, you now see he's successful, and now he's ignoring u?
Makes No Difference. He is a Judas

he owes you no attention time or money

I dont understand why you think he does

• +1
So it sounds like its the latter scenario, and I'm afraid there is a difference.

You are who you surround yourself with.

I used to chill with bum neets who just played video games all day, some at best worked a shitty warehouse job. I did shit in school, no prospects. Then I disappeared out of their lives and focused on myself (as cliche & cringe as that sounds) and now money mog them to oblivion... they are still neeting, working shitty warehouse jobs, wasting their entire petty check to get blastered and drunk every weekend without any actual goals or attempt to improve their measly lives. Had I stayed around them I would not be where I am now.

I'm afraid that he does not want to associate with you for obvious reasons.

• +1
Reactions: noobs
@noobs
@User28823

Ur both Bastards.

U will get from God His penalty.

• JFL
Reactions: N1666, noobs and User28823
@noobs
@User28823

Ur both Bastards.

U will get from God His penalty.
why do i feel like u just hit him up and said hey bro spare $1000 :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
Im angry because if roles were reversed, i would have helped him

• Hmm...
He was Like a Brother for me

Why the fuck does a grown man feel entitled to another man's money

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus and User28823
Why the fuck does a grown man feel entitled to another man's money
I dont Care about his Money anymore, because im rich now, but He refused to Help me when i was having the worst time of my life

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
And He betrayed me in more ways than that. He harmed me.

Not everything about him was bad, but im sry, i can't Look past this

Would u be angry at your "friend"?
I'd say good for him as far as not giving me a penny, because I wouldn't want him to. For every penny he gives me the government will have to get their cut, and I don't want the government getting shit on my behalf. Fuck the government.

The only think that I would be mad about would be if I NEEDED a life saving surgery that he could pay for and he never offered. Then I would think he's a piece of garbage.

Only retarded poor minded people buy new cars and shit for their friends and family members when they win the lottery. These types of people don't deserve to have wealth, and they usually lose it all anyways.

If I won the lottery I wouldn't buy any gifts for anyone. And I wouldn't save any family member from losing their house or whatever if they're chronically bad with money.

Think about it. If you suddenly became good friends with Elon Musk would you expect him to buy you the shit you always fancied? If not, then why would you expect that from someone who fell into wealth and didn't build it on their own?