How would Xangsane react if he found out his halal GF took BBC?

Sprinkles

Sprinkles

Elmo rules the world!

@Xangsane

@klip11

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Entschuldigung, aesthetic beauty and 2 others
Big Bengali cock?

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei and Sprinkles

@Xangsane

@klip11
She's in the living room with us right now, shall I read this out to her?
We're watching YouTube videos in the living room

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 23218, Trilogy and 2 others
He would be eternally grateful

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
Yes do it

does She know u have 80k posts on an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
  • +1
Reactions: goo25

@Xangsane

@klip11
He would make dozens of post on org asking about how the BBC looks in different angels and lighting and AI filters

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, currylightskin, human304 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: human304, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 30998 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: HerpDerpson, currylightskin, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
Alright, so I just took her to the kitchen downstairs and asked her that question.
She said "I'm not into black guys"
did you really

• +1
Reactions: klip11
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: klip11 and IMOGYOU
yes, our excuse to go downstairs was that we needed a cup of warm water, so we're boiling some.
great to know that she is not into niggers
next move check if she is racist because if she is marry her immediately

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles
yes, but I told her all I do is shitpost.
Don't do it.

Even if she knows it just a shitpost it'll make the atmosphere unnecessarily awkward and uncomfortable.

Besides, even if you both play it off as just a joke it's still a little rude to ask something like that regardless.

However...

Even with that said I'd still probably do it myself to gauge what type of reaction my partner would have, as this would give me better insight into whether what they've told me about their past is really true.

I'd examine what they say and compare it to anything they've said previously to scan their story for any inconsistencies. Then I'd analyze their microexpressions, tone, and body language while continuing to probe them with an increasingly uncomfortable [yet still quite subtle] line of quires. I'd also try to gauge their emotional response and the extent of their anger, which I'll then use to decide how genuine it really is and if they're actually that offended. This will then help me map out possible reasons why they should be offended in the first place based on what I know of their story, and I'll use this to see if it lines up with the behaviour or reactions they should be giving me because of it. Granted, this would all be under the pretext that I initially have a reason to suspect them to begin with, however.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Don't do it.

Even if she knows it just a shitpost it'll make the atmosphere unnecessarily awkward and uncomfortable.

Besides, even if you both play it off as just a joke it's still a little rude to ask something like that regardless.

However...

Even with that said I'd still probably do it myself to gauge what type of reaction my partner would have, as this would give me better insight into whether what they've told me about their past is really true.

I'd examine what they say and compare it to anything they've said previously to scan their story for any inconsistencies. Then I'd analyze their microexpressions, tone, and body language while continuing to probe them with an increasingly uncomfortable [yet still quite subtle] line of quires. I'd also try to gauge their emotional response and the extent of their anger, which I'll then use to decide how genuine it really is and if they're actually that offended. This will then help me map out possible reasons why they should be offended in the first place based on what I know of their story, and I'll use this to see if it lines up with the behaviour or reactions they should be giving me because of it. Granted, this would all be under the pretext that I initially have a reason to suspect them to begin with, however.
so so sorry
Alright, so I just took her to the kitchen downstairs and asked her that question.
She said "I'm not into black guys"
I asked her specifically "are you into black guys"

• Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66
More important question

How would Xangsane react if he found out his GF takes chad cock from tinder?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444 and Xangsane
so so sorry
For what exactly, already asking her?

She didn't seem to mind and even outright specified how they're not her type, but I wasn't there so I can't really say anything for sure regarding whether it was an entirely positive or negative reaction, though I'll admit it went about how I expected it to regardless.

• +1
Alright, I've asked her what ethnicities she's into.
She says she prefers Arabs and mixed guys, and says "Latinos are also good-looking"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
For what exactly, already asking her?

She didn't seem to mind and even outright specified how they're not her type, but I wasn't there so I can't really say anything for sure regarding whether it was an entirely positive or negative reaction, though I'll admit it went about how I expected it to regardless.
yep, I asked her "are you into black guys" rather than "have you taken BBC" as that's disrespectful.
I've asked her what ethnicities she's into:
Alright, I've asked her what ethnicities she's into.
She says she prefers Arabs and mixed guys, and says "Latinos are also good-looking"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Sprinkles
More important question

How would Xangsane react if he found out his GF takes chad cock from tinder?
She's supposed to be a virgin.

I can't speak for him or anyone else for that matter, but if that really were the case then I'd simply discard her and move one to try again with an actual virgin GF, though not after getting my dues in the end for having my time wasted like this.

• +1
She's supposed to be a virgin.

I can't speak for him or anyone else for that matter, but if that really were the case then I'd simply discard her and move one to try again with an actual virgin GF, though not after getting my dues in the end for having my time wasted like this.
she is a virgin.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker and chaddyboi66

@Xangsane

@klip11
he would do this.
Screenshot 20230921 1851192