How would you blackpill this guy if you were debating about WAW (what attracts women)?

S

SSJ Trunks

Banned

11:15–12:00

You can only pull the bald look if you’re super masculine I.E thick neck, wide chest, big arms, masculine/wide lower third, Wide Zygos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
You can only pull the bald look if you’re super masculine I.E thick neck, wide chest, big arms, masculine/wide lower third, Wide Zygos
Well obviously but watch the first 45 seconds after the 11:15 mark for full context (about WAW)

Impossible,

His older workout stuff is decent, I used to watch his workout shit a few years ago. Elliot Hulse is now so far up his own ass in a LTR that he believes he can give modern dating advice. He teaches "Primal Scream Therapy" JFL. He is close with the RSD crowd (Tyler, Julien, etc.)

I'm not an incel but I don't have the results with women that I want. I got sucked into that RSD bullshit last year while in Las Vegas at XS night club, and realized how garbage it was doing approach after approach, and seeing chads and giga tyrones pulling while simultaneously getting the "nice talking to you, I have to go.."

Thank god for FaceLMS

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IndianJock, Chadelite, Turanid_Bull and 7 others
Impossible,

His older workout stuff is decent, I used to watch his workout shit a few years ago. Elliot Hulse is now so far up his own ass in a LTR that he believes he can give modern dating advice. He teaches "Primal Scream Therapy" JFL. He is close with the RSD crowd (Tyler, Julien, etc.)

I'm not an incel but I don't have the results with women that I want. I got sucked into that RSD bullshit last year while in Las Vegas at XS night club, and realized how garbage it was doing approach after approach, and seeing chads and giga tyrones pulling while simultaneously getting the "nice talking to you, I have to go.."

Thank god for FaceLMS
I discovered FACEandLMS at the ripe age of 13, I'm 20 now. I went on his Livestream and he acknowledges me as his son having pretty much grown up watching his videos. I'm not an incel either but I was never redpilled, just went from being bluepilled to being blackpilled. So I ultimately never grew up with the PUA crap, I saw right through it. However, I have only very recently discovered Elliot Hulse, so thanks for your input.

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
i won't. the less blackpilled thé World is thé better. i would rather doom pill him

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Slayerino, Deleted member 5583 and 2 others
I discovered FACEandLMS at the ripe age of 13, I'm 20 now. I went on his Livestream and he acknowledges me as his son having pretty much grown up watching his videos. I'm not an incel either but I was never redpilled, just went from being bluepilled to being blackpilled. So I ultimately never grew up with the PUA crap, I saw right through it. However, I have only very recently discovered Elliot Hulse, so thanks for your input.

Yea, PUA's are basically teaching ugly guys to act like Chad.

If you were Chad, you'd be getting so much validation on the daily, you would naturally act that way.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock, diggbicc, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
i won't. the less blackpilled thé World is thé better. i would rather doom pill him
What's that? "Greycel" here so I wouldn't know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
What's that? "Greycel" here so I wouldn't know
basically teaching them scientifically the way of acting and thinking of modern females - chad only, hypergamy, no love etc - without the aesthetic and surgery knowledge.

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
basically teaching them scientifically the way of acting and thinking of modern females - chad only, hypergamy, no love etc - without the aesthetic and surgery knowledge.
Yeah, there couldn't be a better term than "doompill" for that

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 3043
This brings back memories. Used to watch him when i was 14. He was like an older brother to me.

• +1
Reactions: SSJ Trunks
WTF. He said in a video that he's been with his wife for 25 years. So I decided to search up what type of stacy she is. LITERAL FEMCEL. WHAT THE FUCK. This was 25 years ago. Now imagine how over it is for men in 2020.

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
WTF. He said in a video that he's been with his wife for 25 years. So I decided to search up what type of stacy she is. LITERAL FEMCEL. WHAT THE FUCK. This was 25 years ago. Now imagine how over it is for men in 2020.
file:///var/folders/rk/213rlbl52c91t0pshzcl0f180000gn/T/TemporaryItems/(A%20Document%20Being%20Saved%20By%20screencaptureui)/Screenshot%202020-04-28%20at%209.51.50%20PM.png
His wife didn't look too bad

• JFL
Reactions: Moggy
Impossible,

Thank god for FaceLMS

Just curious, what age ranges of guys did you see at the Vegas nightclub? Did you notice many 30+ guys there or was it mainly early-mid 20's guys?

• +1
Just curious, what age ranges of guys did you see at the Vegas nightclub? Did you notice many 30+ guys there or was it mainly early-mid 20's guys?
Don't judge me, but I went on a bootcamp in Vegas. I got sucked into this shit, and I had extra money to blow last year. It was mostly guys in their 20s and a couple of 30 year old slayers who were easily pulling. One 40 year old guy I talked to who had clearly been getting pussy his whole life, the confidence was obvious.

There were 3 other guys there with me + the "instructor" If I can even call him that & his assistant. One of them was a Hapa and he was a total loser, had ALL the Incel traits didn't pull. The second was a older white guy retired military, decent looking but short. He pulled but fucked it up and could't close the deal. The last guy was a white British guy, average looking but easily 6' 4" & dressed well. The whole thing was 3 nights and he pulled EVERY night.

I ended up getting make outs the first two nights and got numbers and danced with a lot of girls. But didn't pull, to be fair I was getting a lot of interest from 3s and 4s (they were drunk i guess, and its Vegas) but I was going after girls waaay better looking than me, if I was going after the uglier ones it would have been easy lay. But this whole 3 days black pilled me so hard.

The British guy wasn't even saying anything special, he just had the right pheno & height. Looks mean everything

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino, diggbicc and SSJ Trunks
Don't judge me, but I went on a bootcamp in Vegas. I got sucked into this shit, and I had extra money to blow last year. It was mostly guys in their 20s and a couple of 30 year old slayers who were easily pulling. One 40 year old guy I talked to who had clearly been getting pussy his whole life, the confidence was obvious.

There were 3 other guys there with me + the "instructor" If I can even call him that & his assistant. One of them was a Hapa and he was a total loser, had ALL the Incel traits didn't pull. The second was a older white guy retired military, decent looking but short. He pulled but fucked it up and could't close the deal. The last guy was a white British guy, average looking but easily 6' 4" & dressed well. The whole thing was 3 nights and he pulled EVERY night.

I ended up getting make outs the first two nights and got numbers and danced with a lot of girls. But didn't pull, to be fair I was getting a lot of interest from 3s and 4s (they were drunk i guess, and its Vegas) but I was going after girls waaay better looking than me, if I was going after the uglier ones it would have been easy lay. But this whole 3 days black pilled me so hard.

The British guy wasn't even saying anything special, he just had the right pheno & height. Looks mean everything
No judgement from anyone on my thread, we all make mistakes. Everyone has their own story of how they got blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: BBCFactory, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5467
JFL I actually listened to that part.

LoL the classic redpiller JUST SHAVE IT BRO WOMEN LOVE BALD GUYS LIKE JEREMY MEEKS BRO

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, jackthenerd, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
That's not really what the conversation is about though, you clearly didn't see the 11:45 mark
Thats 45 seconds more than a normal human can watch this shit

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino

Interesting to read about your experience. Aside from the other guys in your bootcamp group, do you remember what the rest of the patrons looked like (I.e., the general crowd that was in the club)? Where there many guys in their 30s, or still mostly guys in their 20s, even among the general crowd?

Interesting to read about your experience. Aside from the other guys in your bootcamp group, do you remember what the rest of the patrons looked like (I.e., the general crowd that was in the club)? Where there many guys in their 30s, or still mostly guys in their 20s, even among the general crowd?

I was only at XS in the Wynn & Encore Beach Club. The general crowd, pretty much everyone there was mid twenties 21-25 and a few 30+ looking people. I'd say that was the same for both men and women. Encore Beach Club had WAY better looking girls. Plus the occasional 40+ people. If you are trying to go to Vegas, that is literally Chad heaven. New girls come and party every week and you never get a bad reputation (not sure after this corona situation is over tho)

I don't know if it was just that weekend. But literally at least 50% of the guys were 6ft+, good jawline, good hair, chad's. It was like Chad Olympics lol

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
I was only at XS in the Wynn & Encore Beach Club. The general crowd, pretty much everyone there was mid twenties 21-25 and a few 30+ looking people. I'd say that was the same for both men and women. Encore Beach Club had WAY better looking girls. Plus the occasional 40+ people. If you are trying to go to Vegas, that is literally Chad heaven. New girls come and party every week and you never get a bad reputation (not sure after this corona situation is over tho)

I don't know if it was just that weekend. But literally at least 50% of the guys were 6ft+, good jawline, good hair, chad's. It was like Chad Olympics lol

Dang, it sucks to hear how chaddy it was (since I'm not a chad and could never be one). It sucks even more to hear that most of the guys there were in the 21-25 age range, since I'm 32. I was hoping that there might be a few clubs there a guy could show up at who is 30+ and not look out of place.

I would take a screenshot of his face then morph it w/ hair and compare two tinder runs one with hair and one without

• +1
Reactions: KingOfRome and balding17yomanletcel
Dang, it sucks to hear how chaddy it was (since I'm not a chad and could never be one). It sucks even more to hear that most of the guys there were in the 21-25 age range, since I'm 32. I was hoping that there might be a few clubs there a guy could show up at who is 30+ and not look out of place.
You wouldn't be, as long as you're average looking dressed well and most important have height. It's Vegas the girls go there to get drunk and have a good time.

Still have a pic lol here is the Hapa guy
IMG 20190804 WA0000

Last edited:
You wouldn't be, as long as you're average looking dressed well and most important have height. It's Vegas the girls go there to get drunk and have a good time.

Still have a pic lol here is the Hapa guy
View attachment 380887

LOL I can just feel the try-hard vibe emanating from him in that photo. Unfortunately I'm only 5'10", so my height isn't doing me any favors.

LOL I can just feel the try-hard vibe emanating from him in that photo. Unfortunately I'm only 5'10", so my height isn't doing me any favors.
Being 5'10 isn't bad as long as you look good in the face and your body is ideal

• +1
Reactions: SurgerySoon
Elliot believes in all kinds of insane garbage, so I wouldn't even bother trying. Let him believe that balding makes him a high-T alpha, while Chad can inject to five-digit ng/dL and still have perfect hair, and incels like me are bald with test levels on par with a geriatric on his death bed.

• +1