How would you categorize yourself? (EVERYONE GTFIH)

How would you categorize yourself?

• Incel (Never has even kissed a girl, has 0-2 IRL friends, your only socialization occurs online)

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Blackpilled normie (NT, has multiple IRL friends, goes out sometimes, wants to ascend to Chad)

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Chad/chadlite (already at the top tier socially and sexually and merely wants to enhance)

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
subtochad

subtochad

Bronze
Scrolling through this site, you see alot of different types of people here. I just want to get a sense of the demographics and what type of people are on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20565
Truecel here :feelsrope:

Never touched a girl

Attachments

• SharedScrreen.jpg
    SharedScrreen.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 0
bp'd normie, though i would def say if i didn't find out about the blackpill years ago i probably would be LTN/bordering incel and my life would be shit.

unironically this site has helped me tremendously, spending the time to improve urself and seeing how well it pays off w ur interactions with girls feels so fucking good.

and i wouldn't know about modafinil/selegilline if it weren't for this site, ts got me feeling fanastic.

prettyboy wasting only youth he will ever have struggling with acne

For me, I was a MTN with a girlfriend. After we broke up, I realized how utterly unequal gender dynamics are when she started fucking every other guy she saw and I rotted in my room. Eventually I realized that my life would be infinitely better as Chad and I begin trying to ascend. I assume alot of other blackpilled norms here have similar origins stories.