How would you convince your partner to let you visit prostitutes?

Sub0

Sub0

Indo Brachid Bull
So my parents are looking for arranged marriage gals, I've met 2 girls so far, I didn't ask any serious questions coz they were kinda mid

So basically I want to know how would you convince your wife/gf to let you have sex with prostitutes when she's not at home, how would you talk about this and start this convo so she understands your point of view

My plan is choosing a girl who's atleast 3-4 years younger than me so there's a little respect in her subconscious mind for me, I've observed that alot in couples around me, whenever a girl is same age as her husband or older, she treats him like shit.

If she's kinda naive and sheltered then it's the best, hopefully no past but if she's extremely submissive I can ignore her past

So I'm not going to ask her this question before marriage or even first couple of years of marriage, once our honeymoon phase is done and I've made a good mental connection with her and understood her behaviour properly only then I'll ask this

In India when a girl gets pregnant she lives at her home for 6-7 months where her mother and grandmother takes care of her, during those months men usually cheat the most, so before she leaves for her mother's home, I want to make clear that I'll be calling prostitutes at our home, I'm sure my neighbours and my parents will snitch on me so I don't want to deal with that bullshit, it's better that she knows it from myself, coz no way in hell I'm going sexless after marriage for 6 fucking months!

So I'll approach this convo like this:

Hey babe, you're leaving for 6 months, I can't go on without sex for that long, I know it's hard for both of us but I hope you understand that I have high libido and I'll never cheat on you, I need your permission so I can visit prostitutes maybe once a week, if you say no I'll never be honest with you about my feelings in my life again, so the choice is yours

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Dnr, + why would you ever want to do that? Just break up with her