How would you deal with the social stigma of surgerymaxx?

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Plastic surgery among men is still a taboo

Idk how I would tell my friends and family that I spent lots of money on cosmetic surgery just to get women

• +1
Reactions: nathan
honestly thats the most thing I fear
having everyone around me know I did surgeries

• +1
Reactions: greycel, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 1680 and 1 other person
Yeah man everyone Will see you as a tryhard mentally ill narcy

I get goosembumps just from imagining me trying to explain to my normie friends that I spent money on cosmetic surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta, Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 5683 and 2 others
why would you tell anyone you had surgery?

your life, your money, your choices

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and Deleted member 4430
why would you tell anyone you had surgery?

your life, your money, your choices
Depending on the surgery it would be Impossible to deny

Nobody gets a tom Cruise tier jaw from day to night

I don't think where I live people care a lot about it

Yeah man everyone Will see you as a tryhard mentally ill narcy

I get goosembumps just from imagining me trying to explain to my normie friends that I spent money on cosmetic surgeries
I think if I ascend I. might have to location max

My body my choice, teehee

• JFL
Reactions: greycel, ToursOverBoyo2020 and Deleted member 5912
I'm around 20% BF right now and after wrap around implants I'll just say I roided + lost weight and act as surprised as everyone else. I'm more afraid of a shit result than having to explain a good result tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Crowley
I'm around 20% BF right now and after wrap around implants I'll just say I roided + lost weight and act as surprised as everyone else. I'm more afraid of a shit result than having to explain a good result tbh.
Roids could be a good excuse for jaw/chin growth, but nosejobs and eye area surgerys would be harder to explain

Roids could be a good excuse for jaw/chin growth, but nosejobs and eye area surgerys would be harder to explain
True but remember normies are bluepilled asf. I'm blackpilled and imagine a colleague getting eye surgery. Unless I can see him physically recover from that surgery, I can't even prove he had surgery. Just speculate.

He could just tell normies he ate a lot of red peppers or some shit that made his eyes bulge, or had some allergy that he didn't know about and he fixed that.

just move bro

Change location and identity

That's why you study dental medicine and tell them it's all about the airways

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
That's why you study dental medicine and tell them it's all about the airways
jfl that sounds good
I always thought I should say something like I have been in a car accident and I did these surgery to fix injuries

• +1
Reactions: Ascensionrequired
Everything related to jaw, nose, maybe even maxilla surgery you can try to claim you had problems breathing (at night) or some shit.

My body my choice liberal

• JFL
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
jfl that sounds good
I always thought I should say something like I have been in a car accident and I did these surgery to fix injuries
It's best thing you can do, say you needed this stuff for breathing, or you broke your nose, for ht just say you changed hairstyle ded srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 5912
It's best thing you can do, say you needed this stuff for breathing, or you broke your nose, for ht just say you changed hairstyle ded srs
sounds good ngl

• +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
ion have anyone in my lfie besides moma and papa so no care

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Gaia262
Ngl this is smart, I'm sure it'd be harder to do it w close friends, but you could just bs around it

I think my closest friends and family Will for sure be able to tell that I changed something in my face

No way they will believe any excuse, plus im already lean so I cant use body fat lowering as an answer

I think my closest friends and family Will for sure be able to tell that I changed something in my face

No way they will believe any excuse, plus im already lean so I cant use body fat lowering as an answer
Ultimately depends on what surgery? If you wanna convince them it has to be overtime, but idk TBH LOL if it's jaw grow a beard and then keep it for a while and then shave and be like :O wHATTT?????
Idk this is autistic

• Hmm...
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
It's really easy.

1) normie don't know about surgeries so simple as

"oh I just got a nose job becuase you gave my it ugly nose mom!" (for example)

And for the fillers and implants "I started working out and I must've boosted my Testosterone!" or "I lost weight!"

Normies don't know what a jawline implant is. They don't know what lefort is, they don't know what almond eye surgery is. The literally only know nose job.

No shit you suddenly god a forward grown face, brow ridge, good eye area, jawline and cheekbones and went from an ugly subhuman to chad THEY WILL DEFINITELY NOTICE

It won't even be discreet it'll be hella obvious your face has changed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
no one knows me anyway so wouldnt matter

Who cares? So long as you look better, that is all that counts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and Deleted member 5912
It's really easy.

1) normie don't know about surgeries so simple as

"oh I just got a nose job becuase you gave my it ugly nose mom!" (for example)

And for the fillers and implants "I started working out and I must've boosted my Testosterone!" or "I lost weight!"

Normies don't know what a jawline implant is. They don't know what lefort is, they don't know what almond eye surgery is. The literally only know nose job.

No shit you suddenly god a forward grown face, brow ridge, good eye area, jawline and cheekbones and went from an ugly subhuman to chad THEY WILL DEFINITELY NOTICE

It won't even be discreet it'll be hella obvious your face has changed
I wish we still lived in this reality, but unfortunately 50% of Gen Z and younger have heard of a Lefort, even though maybe only 10% of people are recessed to a degree that they even require one, on this site
Forget about with normies where it will be closer to 1%