How would you save your son from inceldom starting from birth?

0S4MA

0S4MA

. . . ╰──╮D1 Hater╭──╯ . . .
context: The mother is dead average for the girls in your area, average height, face, falios.

And you are exactly how you are now, your genes are combined with the dead average girl

Last edited:
lets assume the mother is dead average and you are exactly who you are right now
I would give that lil mofo a rope cuz he ain’t escaping inceldom with my genes

• JFL
Reactions: Roquefort, GabachoCopium, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and 97baHater
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater
I would give him high quality food, make him stress free and check his developpment carefully with blood test every months.

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Give him good nutrition (& HGH if needed) so that he reaches his maximum potential height.

Not give him mobile phone tbh (I wouldn't want him to be like the braindead 24×7 phone infested normies these days) & encourage him to sportsmaxx & socialize with kids his age.

Give him love tbh, most incels never get validation or love. I'd give my son all the love & caring he deserves.

• +1
pretty normie recipe thats what most NT parents do to try to looksmaxx their kids:

- (if needed) adhenoid and amygdala surgery for proper nasal breathing and optimal craniofacial development

- promote practice of sports, outdoor activities, sunlight exposure and a NT haloed hobby since early age - for an example music

- low sugar and salt diet, probably also no soy and limit dairy intake

• +1