How would you slide in a girl's IG DMs?

IWantToMax

IWantToMax

I'm getting to 99.99% tier
I intend into sliding in this girl's DMs, I know she goes to the gym, and I was thinking of going back anyway, after I finish my 8 weeks program.

How should I slide in?

Keep in mind I don't know her, and that we only hanged out when we were like 14, 4 years ago, she probably doesn't even remember me.

make sure you're good looking

• +1
Reactions: Kilimanjaro, Ogmanman, Deleted member 3583 and 4 others
just approach her. girls get messaged by 10+ guys daily if they look good and are single

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, currymax, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
not worth it imo unless she’s nice to U IRL or IOI. ur just one in the sea of men tryna get a chance to fuck her over multiple dates that she expects u to pay

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, Deleted member 3962, Deleted member 2426 and 1 other person
just approach her. girls get messaged by 10+ guys daily if they look good and are single
I have seen her once in those 4 years, I wouldn't know where to find her in all honesty.

me : 🏄‍♂️
She : ?
Me : Just slid into your DMs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, IWantToMax and turkproducer
not worth it imo unless she’s nice to U IRL or IOI. ur just one in the sea of men tryna get a chance to fuck her over multiple dates that she expects u to pay
I haven't seen her in 4 years, I wouldn't know if she would like me
me : 🏄‍♂️
She : ?
Me : Just slid into your DMs
Jfl that's a neat line, but I was thinking about commenting some story of her in the gym, and ask her if she goes there with someone, but that would look creepy from someone she doesn't know, I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902
20200114 015511

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hector, hebbewem, IWantToMax and 1 other person
do it irl. I'm pretty sure women assume you're a psycho when you try to meet them via ig

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax
have good pictures

• +1
have good pictures
I just have profile pic, I guess it's pretty good though.
do it irl. I'm pretty sure women assume you're a psycho when you try to meet them via ig
Well, I'd approach her in a setting such as a club, but here in Italy daytime cold approaches are not a thing, on top of not knowing where to find her, in all honesty

Consider I started taking selfies like 3 months ago because I couldn't see myself in pictures before jfl

If u have 0 pictures prob better to try talk to her irl

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman and IWantToMax
If u have 0 pictures prob better to try talk to her irl
I can upload a pic of mine, but in that case it'd have to be perfect

I can't talk to her irl, because I don't see her on a regular basis, I have seen her twice in 4 years jfl

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman
Consider I started taking selfies like 3 months ago because I couldn't see myself in pictures before jfl
lol that's me, haven't started yet

• JFL
lol that's me, haven't started yet
The more I took pictures of myself the more they looked like I do in the mirror somehow, you should try doing it

• +1
Reactions: Ogmanman
The more I took pictures of myself the more they looked like I do in the mirror somehow, you should try doing it
that makes somewhat sense, i'll wait until my looksmax journey is complete for the most part (so i have to go through the least amount of pain lol)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583 and IWantToMax
Say “hi, what’s you’re name” then “how are you” then “you’re pretty” then

stfu

• +1
Say “hi, what’s you’re name” then “how are you” then “you’re pretty” then

stfu
No context.
I would rather comment a story of her in the gym, as I want to ask her to go together as I'll join it in a couple months, but I wouldn't know how to start the conversation.