How you can use honey to produce more growth hormone every night. (HEIGHTMAXXERS GTFIH)

renvorious

renvorious

eyemaxxing, iqmaxxing
Since no looksmaxxing autist has made a thread on this, I will.

HONEY AND IT'S RELATION TO GH PRODUCTION
When honey is consumed before bed, it helps stabilize IGF-1 levels during sleep, preventing insulin spikes that can interfere with Growth Hormone (GH) production. Honey provides a steady source of glucose that fuels the liver overnight, maintaining stable blood sugar levels and allowing for optimal GH release. This natural sugar helps the body avoid insulin disruptions, which are known to suppress GH secretion.

HOW MUCH HONEY SHOULD YOU EAT BEFORE BED?
1 teaspoon of pure honey is enough to stabilize IGF-1 levels.

Fairly short for ADHDcels

Sources:

• +1
Reactions: wsada and ZAATOP4
cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air and renvorious
i've been spiked on sugars my entire life, i have grown to be 6'3, just turning 15. however i will admit it's mostly genetics, since my dad is 6'2 and my mom is 5'7.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air

When honey is consumed before bed, it helps stabilize IGF-1 levels during sleep, preventing insulin spikes that can interfere with Growth Hormone (GH) production. Honey provides a steady source of glucose that fuels the liver overnight, maintaining stable blood sugar levels and allowing for optimal GH release. This natural sugar helps the body avoid insulin disruptions, which are known to suppress GH secretion.

Sources:
its not true. honey actually does the opposite by increasing insulin and glycemia, which are antagonists to hgh

Sources:
basical biology, honey = simple carb, simple carb = more insulin release, more insulin release = less GH, less GH = less IGF

Nahh it probably will not make a difference

Same niggas saying "EAT TOMATOS TO REDUCE DHT" .... no this would not make a difference .. maaybe if you eat 10000 tomatos