How you can use hydrocortisone to make your eye distance look closer (wide set eye people GTFIH) (LOW IQ FRIENDLY)

yoshisand

yoshisand

where is my lower third?
On the left is me before right is me after now I'm going to get straight to the point and tell you what to do.
1. You see those two blue circles I marked for you? grab the hydrocortisone apply it on your fingers
2. Push the skin closer so it's making a pseudo nose bridge.
Really get in there
3.DONT APPLY IT IN THE MIDDLE ONLY APPLY IT ON THE SIDES YOU WILL FUCK UP THE PROCESS IF YOU DO THAT
4. Now. If done correctly your eyes should look a little bit closer together however consistency is key.
you can see in the after example it helped me look a lot less spaced out.
Now you may be asking me how does this work Yoshi? Shut up and let me tell you.
Hydrocortisones long term effect is skin thinning and. If done long enough it should thin the skin enough so people can imagine a nose bridge there
Sincerely your friend Yoshi 😊

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241010-230756.png
    Screenshot_20241010-230756.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20241010-230329.png
    Screenshot_20241010-230329.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20241010-231109.png
    Screenshot_20241010-231109.png
    994.9 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, Alucard69, fluoride1337 and 1 other person
On the left is me before right is me after now I'm going to get straight to the point and tell you what to do.
1. You see those two blue circles I marked for you? grab the hydrocortisone apply it on your fingers
Really get in there
3.DONT APPLY IT IN THE MIDDLE ONLY APPLY IT ON THE SIDES YOU WILL FUCK UP THE PROCESS IF YOU DO THAT
4. Now. If done correctly your eyes should look a little bit closer together however consistency is key.
Now you may be asking me how does this work Yoshi? Shut up and let me tell you son.
Hydrocortisones long term effect is skin thinning and. If done long enough it should thin the skin enough so people can imagine a nose bridge there
Sincerely your father Yoshi 😊
Cl

Really get in there
IMG 4458

Really get in there
what if i don't like hydrocortisone