How you look in motion is everything

cardiologist

cardiologist

Platinum
JFL I was taking group photos the other day with a real camera (no smartphone or selfies), and being an autistic PSLer, the first thing I did after the shoot was to compare PSL of the photo vs IRL/motion. Subjects who are easily PSL 6/IRL 8 when rated in person appeared to be PSL 4 in the photos. In real life, they mog their photos to kingdom come.

TL;DR you most likely look better in person than in your best, frauded photos

IRL motion > mirror and photos

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Arcturus, Deleted member 4383, Stare and 13 others
Can't fraud motion. I look like shit in motion.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, IWantToMax, Deleted member 2227 and 2 others
yea very true. but tbh I feel like I look way better in frauded photos but it's pretty hard to recreate them in motion obviously.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Mr.cope and 1 other person
Agree, I feel like a legit male model in motion, but then I get bitch smacked by PSLers here ;(

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SpearOfOrion, Deleted member 2227, SixFootManlet and 1 other person
somw people look better on pics than motion

some look better in motion than pics

its quite interesting

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2227 and 8 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Wannabe_PrettyBoy, عبد الرحمن and 5 others
getting rated is somewhat dumb, you will know what is needed to fix after maximum a month in psl forums

what matters is whether you get women validation or ioi's in real life, fuck the rest

• +1
Reactions: niranjan, CyberPsychodelic, NitoRump and 13 others
getting rated is somewhat dumb, you will know what is needed to fix after maximum a month in psl forums

what matters is whether you get women validation or ioi's in real life, fuck the rest

exactly, how you're treated and your IOIs matter so much more than a rating. it's just knowing ur failos and halos, and knowing which ones to work on and play to ur strengths.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, noped and 4 others

Agree to a degree, after PSL 6.5 most ratings are based heavily on personal preference, there are people out there that think guys like Gandy or Chico aren't PSL 8.

Although, let's say someone is trying to become a model to money/statusmaxx or whatever, then in that unique case or similar cases PSL kinda matters more than just being "slayer-tier".

Yes. I used to have more success irl

real life already rated you

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Zygos4Life, nastynas and 1 other person
Agreed everyone looks bettter in motion

I actually confirmed it for myself when looking at a candid video of me jfl
I thought it was going to be suifuel ngl

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Zygos4Life, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
somw people look better on pics than motion

some look better in motion than pics

its quite interesting
True, motion's the most important though because you cant fraud it, if you know what you're doing with photos you can make yourself loook wayyyyy better by choosing the most flattering angle and lighting and squinting. On the other hand IRL women see you in perfect lighting and from all angles.
exactly, how you're treated and your IOIs matter so much more than a rating. it's just knowing ur failos and halos, and knowing which ones to work on and play to ur strengths.
YOu're looking decent now boyo, keep leanmaxxing, get them chiselled cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3593 and EthnicelAscension
you need a foward maxilla to look good in motion

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, SHARK and 5 others
I look better in motion and candid than I do in my selfies.

Fucking suifuel every time I try to take a selfie :lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and RAITEIII
you need a foward maxilla to look good in motion
Tbf you need everything to look good in motion, jaw, cheekbones, and eye area are the most important things in motion. A strong jaw and chislled cheekbones really haloes how you look in motion compared to photos

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
if you're assymetric. lower third, eye, nose w/e

you will look worse in picture, but in motion assymetry matters less cuz when people look at you their brain subconsciously "aligns" the assimetries unless they're extremely severe

• +1
Reactions: FrenchChad, عبد الرحمن, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 4 others
motion is everything.

Forgive me for asking, but what happened?
Well:

-My maxilla and jaw were completely crashed backwards by jew orthodontist. Right after this my face completely changed for good (almost two years ago). All dimensions, everything was lost. Also my mouth is literally my worst feature right now when it was the best.

This all put me under massive levels of stress so:

- I lost all my collagen, fibroblast production is nearly non existent nowadays. In combination with the loss of bone support I'm aging and have wrinkles and saggy skin.

- Accelerated hair loss.

I'm called sir and uncle on my average day, been asked if I'm 30 or 25 when I'm not even 20. People who knew me before are shocked say they didn't even recognize me and that they thought "it must be one brother I never said anything about".

This extreme amputation done to my face ruined my life.

And that's mostly about it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: عبد الرحمن, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, SixFootManlet and 3 others
Tbf you need everything to look good in motion, jaw, cheekbones, and eye area are the most important things in motion. A strong jaw and chislled cheekbones really haloes how you look in motion compared to photos
Zygos matter most in motion imo ngl. I was in the city yesterday and was analyzing everyone I passed while in an Uber; zygos were the most noticeable attractive feature. JFL I saw maybe 1 PSL 6+ male out and 2 PSL 6+ women out of thousands. It's incredibly rare.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Deleted member 2846, tylerhunter97 and 2 others
Well:

-My maxilla and jaw were completely crashed backwards by jew orthodontist. Right after this my face completely changed for good (almost two years ago). All dimensions, everything was lost. Also my mouth is literally my worst feature right now when it was the best.

This all put me under massive levels of stress so:

- I lost all my collagen, fibroblast production is nearly non existent nowadays. In combination with the loss of bone support I'm aging and have wrinkles and saggy skin.

- Accelerated hair loss.

I'm called sir and uncle on my average day, been asked if I'm 30 or 25 when I'm not even 20. People who knew me before are shocked say they didn't even recognize me and that they thought "it must be one brother I never said anything about".

This extreme amputation done to my face ruined my life.

And that's mostly about it.
Holy fuck. All I can do is pray to Gandy for you.
Zygos matter most in motion imo ngl. I was in the city yesterday and was analyzing everyone I passed while in an Uber; zygos were the most noticeable attractive feature. JFL I saw maybe 1 PSL 6+ male out and 2 PSL 6+ women out of thousands. It's incredibly rare.
Big agree, "eye catching traits" usually go in this order, 1. Zygos, 2. Jawline, 3. Eyes/Eye Area

Thank you! Just like FaceandLMS said, if your dating life is telling you otherwise don’t listen to all these PSLers/ratings

• +1
Reactions: MandibularCel
Holy fuck. All I can do is pray to Gandy for you.

Big agree, "eye catching traits" usually go in this order, 1. Zygos, 2. Jawline, 3. Eyes/Eye Area
I think it’s 1. Forward grown maxilla, 2. Eye/Eye area, 3. Zygos, 4. Lower Third

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97, HighIQcel and EthnicelAscension
I think it’s 1. Forward grown maxilla, 2. Eye/Eye area, 3. Zygos, 4. Lower Third
tbh forward grown maxilla = zygos + lower third + under eye of eye area
so tbh it's really more like
1. Forward Growth 2. The rest of your Eye area 3. Brow ridge / Chin (unless browridge is apart of eye area)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, subhuman incel and Deleted member 3593
JFL I was taking group photos the other day with a real camera (no smartphone or selfies), and being an autistic PSLer, the first thing I did after the shoot was to compare PSL of the photo vs IRL/motion. Subjects who are easily PSL 6/IRL 8 when rated in person appeared to be PSL 4 in the photos. In real life, they mog their photos to kingdom come.

TL;DR you most likely look better in person than in your best, frauded photos

IRL motion > mirror and photos
Based but how you look in motion is heavily dependent on how you look in general.So photos are a better I dictator imo

I look better in motion and candid than I do in my selfies.

Fucking suifuel every time I try to take a selfie :lul:
same but i look like shit in both, only i look better in motion because it makes my assymtry less obvious

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath and Effortless
How you look in motion,
while talking (cant pout or squintfraud),
in normal lighting,
image flipped to mirror real life (like the iphone camera does)

truly is your PSL rating.

If you want the blackpill on your looks then do this.

It will probably be 2-2.5 PSL less than what you think you are.... fucking brutal

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Life fuel. I have gigantic zygos.

cope. everything matters. photogenic people are generally good looking in motion if they didnt fraud their photos.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and cardiologist
Brutal blackpill.

I don't look great in motion either.

Frauding stills is super easy.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
if you're assymetric. lower third, eye, nose w/e

you will look worse in picture, but in motion assymetry matters less cuz when people look at you their brain subconsciously "aligns" the assimetries unless they're extremely severe
+1 I'm pretty assymetric and look like shit in pictures, I always felt like I looked slightly better "in motion"

ye frauding is stupid difficult in motion esp squinting eyes

just statue maxx theory

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet
Reminds me that i look godly in pics and shit in the motion.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet and cardiologist
I feel good in the mirror, like legit good, In photos I look like shit, in videos I'm OK

• +1
Reactions: JaredSubhumanMaggot
Reminds me that i look godly in pics and shit in the motion.
Holy shit, your new sig is insane. The best I've seen ngl. Chico's hair in that gif with the suspenders is unreal fuuuuuuark.

• Love it
Reactions: needsolution
yeah bc you can see the cheekbone definition in 3D compared to 2D photos.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Bump cuz this is actually good info even though the OP is long gone