She got on the first bus trying to escape

That was his bus

He kept doing it

She was 18, he was 34

Somehow seduced, mad game

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, BigBoy, Redrighthand and 5 others
don't ask, don't tell. it is what it is.

Cuckold party

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, Swagwaffle and dodt
Cuckold party
ElliotRodgerJr

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
social circle game in college

Arranged marriage

He pumped and dumped her

Well, my parents story is actually bluepilled as hell. My mom mogs my dad to oblivion. He was a 4 and she was an 8. When I looked at the pictures before I was born I could not understand how my dad got her. They met when my mom was 15 and my dad 18, they met in karate class (Although my dad said he used to always admire her from a distance when she did gymnastics before he met her). My dad always liked my mom and wrote poetry to her, he used to go to her house deliver flowers and poetry. When my mom was 18 she wanted to go to law school and my dad was already in law school. There was a rich tall chad that told my mom she never had to work in her life, she should just forget about law school and marry him and she would be all set. And my dad on the other hand although not as rich comes from a family of lawyers and he would lend books to my mom and study with her. So she started dating him and they graduated from law school together and then went to Europe to get a masters degree together. Now my mom is a judge (She passed the test in 1st place out of all hundreds of competitors) and my dad an attorney. Both of my parents were overachieving nerds while I'm a lazy ass. They got married with separation of health, meaning that each one of them has their own salary and separate bank accounts. They said they decided to do that because a lot of couples fight and end up getting divorced because of money discussions. This way each person spends their own money with whatever they want. And they are still together now, no one has ever cheated. I tried to blackpill my mom but it's impossible because she is one rare living exception and she keeps giving me bluepilled advice.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and BigBoy
Morph him back, will be lifefuel for me and my surgeries
Well, my parents story is actually bluepilled as hell. My mom mogs my dad to oblivion. He was a 4 and she was an 8. When I looked at the pictures before I was born I could not understand how my dad got her. They met when my mom was 15 and my dad 18, they met in karate class (Although my dad said he used to always admire her from a distance when she did gymnastics before he met her). My dad always liked my mom and wrote poetry to her, he used to go to her house deliver flowers and poetry. When my mom was 18 she wanted to go to law school and my dad was already in law school. There was a rich tall chad that told my mom she never had to work in her life, she should just forget about law school and marry him and she would be all set. And my dad on the other hand although not as rich comes from a family of lawyers and he would lend books to my mom and study with her. So she started dating him and they graduated from law school together and then went to Europe to get a masters degree together. Now my mom is a judge (She passed the test in 1st place out of all hundreds of competitors) and my dad an attorney. Both of my parents were overachieving nerds while I'm a lazy ass. They got married with separation of health, meaning that each one of them has their own salary and separate bank accounts. They said they decided to do that because a lot of couples fight and end up getting divorced because of money discussions. This way each person spends their own money with whatever they want. And they are still together now, no one has ever cheated. I tried to blackpill my mom but it's impossible because she is one rare living exception and she keeps giving me bluepilled advice.
Didnt

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
You have potential to be a wattpad writer

• JFL
Reactions: Scarface
arrange marriage

not exactly but kinda like an arranged marriage

They were schoolmates

You have potential to be a wattpad writer
LOL Im just stating a fact. Its what happened. Im blackpilled, don't get me wrong, but theres always outliers, my parents cast was one. Besides that's more common for their generation than now

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Dude Abides
LOL Im just stating a fact. Its what happened. Im blackpilled, don't get me wrong, but theres always outliers, my parents cast was one. Besides that's more common for their generation than now
atleast they are get happy when they are young that's the point

Rape

• JFL
Reactions: Newguyaround
my dad told all her colleagues she hated them so she could only talk to him

lol

mad game ngl

2012.jpg

Mutual church friends.

Arranged marriage. Crazy to think i wouldn't be here if it weren't for some midget who sets people up from a little shitty village. Tbh i don't think my parents even like each other tbh.

On the beach.My was on holiday,and dad was a local.