How Your Height Haloes you in 2022 + ending height delusions

TeenAscender

TeenAscender

Banned
This is how your height haloes you:

**I define over as you will have a very hard time getting ONS and casual sex from above avg looking females from sheer physical attraction in a Western area with a majority White population

less than 5'7/170cm and under: over in terms of slaying unless chad tier everything else

5'7-5'9.5/170-177cm: this height with average and dull features with a bad pheno means its over, but can be made up for w sex appeal/good face

5'10-5'11.5/178-182cm: Average in the White West, its a neutral height but due to hypergamy, height frauding, and major overexposure of 6'+ chads, athletes, and tallfags in the media like tiktok, its a slight failo if anything but for the most part a neutral height

6'0-6'1/183-185cm: This is the PERCEIVED average among SEXUALLY ACTIVE UPPERCLASS men in rich areas of Western developed nations due to hypergamy, however contrary to what PSL autists say this isnt the statistical average, rather the average of sexually active upperclass men.

6'1.5-6'3.5/186-192cm: if you are this height unfrauded, your height is a halo (However this height can't be a standalone attracting factor, you still need to have a good frame and face), you are known as the tall guy universally even among the crowd of sexually active western men, anyone who says otherwise is 100% mentally delusional

6'4+/193cm+: This is the height where your height alone can attract women if not deformed, this is the height where you are the tall guy out of tall guys, at this height you are the tallest of the tall and in day to day life you will be the number one tallest guy in the vast majority of social events

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Acne Victim, SubhumanCurrycel and 26 others
This is the height where your height alone can attract women if not deformed
This is technically true but it’s a very rare occurrence

Face is and always will be king, height is only a big deal if you don’t have it, not the other way around

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, Acne Victim, 11gaijin and 17 others
Face is and always will be king, height is only a big deal if you don’t have it, not the other way around
I agree with this so fucking much

Height is a big deal if you are under say 5'11, its not that you want to wish you were 6'5 because 1. heightmaxxing is a meme and 2. being 6'5 is so so so fucking unlikely (99.9th percentile)

Its so much easier to just focus on face and other things because there is so much more of a return assuming your height isnt a failo

EDIT: But if you can start heightmaxxing before like age16/ when you have noticeable (over2 inches) of height growth remaining, it would be a smart choice imo to live a healthy lifestyle and maybe look into heightmaxxing, at the end of the day a .5inch gain on your height is still gains

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, tombradylover, Acne Victim and 5 others
i remember i got to 5’8 when i was 14 and i was hoping to grow to 6’1 cause kyrie irving was 5’8 at 14 and grew to 6’1

but i never grew after that and got stuck at 5’8
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Banderacell, Growth Plate and 18 others
i remember i got to 5’8 when i was 14 and i was hoping to grow to 6’1 cause kyrie irving was 5’8 at 14 and grew to 6’1

rip bro I grew like 6.5 inches between 14 and 16 and a half (now)

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 11758
I'm a 6'0 1/2ft (6'2 in shoes) curry that is from an upper middle class suburban family and I'm a 24 khhv :love::love::love::love::love::love:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 11gaijin, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and TeenAscender
I'm a 6'0 1/2ft (6'2 in shoes) curry that is from an upper middle class suburban family and I'm a 24 khhv :love::love::love::love::love::love:
ur pheno and psl are to explain that u are a 24 khhv

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and CFW432
Height is a looks multiplier. So many people here view being tall as a get out of jail free card when in reality, a tall guy with an ugly face will still be an incel most of the time.

Being tall only starts to boost your overall attractiveness if you are at least average looking facially.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 27932, 11gaijin and 11 others
ur pheno and psl are to explain that u are a 24 khhv
I guess being a white-passing chadlite at 5'10 is bad...
My body count is 1 (age 24), not from anything casual.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
I guess being a white-passing chadlite at 5'10 is bad...
My body count is 1 (age 24), not from anything casual.
u probably have a bad social circle and unironically need to be NT then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, aBetterMii and Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, aBetterMii and TeenAscender

**I define over as you will have a very hard time getting ONS and casual sex from above avg looking females from sheer physical attraction in a Western area with a majority White population

less than 5'7/170cm and under: over in terms of slaying unless chad tier everything else

5'7-5'9.5/170-177cm: this height with average and dull features with a bad pheno means its over, but can be made up for w sex appeal/good face

5'10-5'11.5/178-182cm: Average in the White West, its a neutral height but due to hypergamy, height frauding, and major overexposure of 6'+ chads, athletes, and tallfags in the media like tiktok, its a slight failo if anything but for the most part a neutral height

6'0-6'1/183-185cm: This is the PERCEIVED average among SEXUALLY ACTIVE UPPERCLASS men in rich areas of Western developed nations due to hypergamy, however contrary to what PSL autists say this isnt the statistical average, rather the average of sexually active upperclass men.

6'1.5-6'3.5/186-192cm: if you are this height unfrauded, your height is a halo (However this height can't be a standalone attracting factor, you still need to have a good frame and face), you are known as the tall guy universally even among the crowd of sexually active western men, anyone who says otherwise is 100% mentally delusional

6'4+/193cm+: This is the height where your height alone can attract women if not deformed, this is the height where you are the tall guy out of tall guys, at this height you are the tallest of the tall and in day to day life you will be the number one tallest guy in the vast majority of social events
what about 6'3 precisely?

Finally a legit height thread
Bumped

Height is a looks multiplier. So many people here view being tall as a get out of jail free card when in reality, a tall guy with an ugly face will still be an incel most of the time.

Being tall only starts to boost your overall attractiveness if you are at least average looking facially.
I think 6'2+ is a legit niche halo in his own
If you are below average PSL it's still over because you will only attract 2 PSL foids but you still have SMV noneless

5'10-5'11.5/178-182cm

So true that you said this height is a slight failo. From my personal experience it really is a failo and not neutral (im from Germany).
In Germany you need at least a chadlite face to compensate this height if you want to have a chance with a HTB.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and currylightskin
Good post

Anything above 6’3 is considered tall and attractive if the face goes with it. That’s when you have the full package

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 9779, currylightskin and 2 others
the only slayer height ranges are 5'10-6'0 (most NT and extroverted height) or 6'3-6'5 (standout mogger height)
being in between those two ranges in height purgatory is hell, too tall to be normie and too short to be a height slayer

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and geezcel
the only slayer height ranges are 5'10-6'0 (most NT and extroverted height) or 6'3-6'5 (standout mogger height)
being in between those two ranges in height purgatory is hell, too tall to be normie and too short to be a height slayer
5’11 chads rise up :feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah

I am dead serious i believe at certain heights it gives off a chemical in the womans brain when she looks up to you like a daughter looking up to her dad for protection.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 9779, aBetterMii and 2 others
Good thread. Nice to see someone making a distinction between statistical and perceived averages

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim

No foid gives a shit about your face :blackpill:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 17291
I’m 6ft5 and not swimming in pussy, but I can attest it has gotten me laid and probably even with girls that would otherwise been out of my league lookswise. For example I have had women eyeballing me in clubs, but if I were to go online I would have no such reactions. It also helps dramatically with being taken more serious, and it is just fucking obvious that women react more positively to your big ass body.

I live in the Netherlands and since it is more common here (even though I only get occasionally heightmogged here) I feel it has diminishing returns. Height has been much more of a halo for me in countries that weren’t in the Benelux or Scandinavia. I did surprisingly well in Spain, Italy, Greece, in the Balkans I almost felt like a Chad. Location is super important in my case, I literally feel average and largely irrelevant in the Netherlands, women are largely stuck up, cold and unreceptive to me here, but in other countries I have cashiers smile to me and be much more positive. It’s night and day and I have noticed how much less of a depressed or angry piece of shit you are in places just cause women aren’t receiving you with the same enthusiasm as the shit they took that morning.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person

Shit take. This is how it really is.

Attachments

• manlets.png
    manlets.png
    548.3 KB · Views: 0
its Over for most Indiancels i guess!:feelsuhh::blackpill::hnghn:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 9779 and 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
Good post

Anything above 6’3 is considered tall and attractive if the face goes with it. That’s when you have the full package
You have any looksmaxxing tips for teens in puberty

• +1
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
You have any looksmaxxing tips for teens in puberty
height wise CJC and ghrp/s
CJC is best
never tried ghrp 2/6
MK is also good but is limited

mostly avoid aromatization
and aromasin increased my test levels abit
just optimized mineral/vitamins in cronometer

spike insulin as much as you can with healthy foods BUT NEVER GET FAT

I would think of DHT based roids if I didn't have AA
since it will increase androgenicity while lowering estrogens since it won't convert
meaning you are just adding a bit of DHT based roids in your arsenal
not really shutting yourself down

SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP

what else, you need to lower your cortisol ashwagandha is good for that also add with the that the REM sleep benefits of it

NEVER GET STRESSED in a prolonged manner

gym is somewhat cope and you shouldn't be stressing your body at such age if you are going 1 hour plus of intense workouts

limit it to 45 minutes to get the benefits of both worlds

GH is a joke compared to CJC/DAC + MK or ghrps price wise

that's all that came to my head honestly

height wise CJC and ghrp/s
CJC is best
never tried ghrp 2/6
MK is also good but is limited

mostly avoid aromatization
and aromasin increased my test levels abit
just optimized mineral/vitamins in cronometer

spike insulin as much as you can with healthy foods BUT NEVER GET FAT

I would think of DHT based roids if I didn't have AA
since it will increase androgenicity while lowering estrogens since it won't convert
meaning you are just adding a bit of DHT based roids in your arsenal
not really shutting yourself down

SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP

what else, you need to lower your cortisol ashwagandha is good for that also add with the that the REM sleep benefits of it

NEVER GET STRESSED in a prolonged manner

gym is somewhat cope and you shouldn't be stressing your body at such age if you are going 1 hour plus of intense workouts

limit it to 45 minutes to get the benefits of both worlds

GH is a joke compared to CJC/DAC + MK or ghrps price wise

that's all that came to my head honestly
I didn’t ask u I asked @averagejoe

• JFL
Reactions: 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, poopoohead and TeenAscender

Lifefuel. Hate seeing tall teenagers at least ik some of them will stay short hehe

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 11758
What do you mean by 'slaying' here?

I don't think even the face can save anyone at 5ft7. That's the average height of women in richer parts of the western world... so you are only just average foid height = not slaying.

Height is and always will be king, face is only a big deal if you don’t have it, not the other way around (I'm a short guy so maybe I'm biased).

Ugly tallfags will see it the opposite way I guess. I've seen way too many women dating fat and/or bald tall guys and many short guys living as permavirgins to think that face is more important than height. If you're tall, at least you have a chance. It will be harder if you're ugly, but you still have a chance. It's very rare that I see another guy my height in public with a woman, they're mostly all just walking alone. Meanwhile, the guys I DO see out with women all tower over me.

Short guys have basically no chance because their height negates and makes irredeemable all their other good qualities in the eyes of women. Most people have average faces (not handsome enough for compensate for short height) so the outlier manlet faces like Tom Cruise aren't even really worth mentioning tbh because they statistically apply to almost no one. Most people have an average face so you need decent height to compete and have a chance against all the other average looking guys in your area.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, poopoohead and Paroxysm
Height is and always will be king, face is only a big deal if you don’t have it, not the other way around (I'm a short guy so maybe I'm biased).

Ugly tallfags will see it the opposite way I guess. I've seen way too many women dating fat and/or bald tall guys and many short guys living as permavirgins to think that face is more important than height. If you're tall, at least you have a chance. It will be harder if you're ugly, but you still have a chance. It's very rare that I see another guy my height in public with a woman, they're mostly all just walking alone. Meanwhile, the guys I DO see out with women all tower over me.

Short guys have basically no chance because their height negates and makes irredeemable all their other good qualities in the eyes of women. Most people have average faces (not handsome enough for compensate for short height) so the outlier manlet faces like Tom Cruise aren't even really worth mentioning tbh because they statistically apply to almost no one. Most people have an average face so you need decent height to compete and have a chance against all the other average looking guys in your area.
This doesn’t go against what I said at all. Like I implied, being short is indeed a big problem. My point is more that for example a 5’10 htn will do better than a 6’3 mtn. Basically after you reach average height, it’s diminishing returns and face becomes the major factor

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn
1 year later...

I agree with this so fucking much

Height is a big deal if you are under say 5'11, its not that you want to wish you were 6'5 because 1. heightmaxxing is a meme and 2. being 6'5 is so so so fucking unlikely (99.9th percentile)

Its so much easier to just focus on face and other things because there is so much more of a return assuming your height isnt a failo

EDIT: But if you can start heightmaxxing before like age16/ when you have noticeable (over2 inches) of height growth remaining, it would be a smart choice imo to live a healthy lifestyle and maybe look into heightmaxxing, at the end of the day a .5inch gain on your height is still gains
High IQ thread