how tf do i reach 6”2 im not trying to be a 5”11cel

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
LL in india. Make sure to eat your recovery curry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast and imthesupremecel
go to a doctor and ask him if your growth plates are still open or not
anything i can do to check it for myself, also if they arent closed how can i promote growth , i heard that swimming did some wonder to some 5”6cels but most of the times i think its cope

anything i can do to check it for myself, also if they arent closed how can i promote growth , i heard that swimming did some wonder to some 5”6cels but most of the times i think its cope
how old are you and no i dont think you can you have to take an x ray

i mean there is still a chance that your still growing in height but its better to check at a doctor
its weird cause i had a spurt when i was like 13-14 and then slowly couple inches after that like 4 inches in 4 years

Ill tell you for 50 dollars
@bicromial

I'll make you an offer for $29.99!

(*Per month. Monthly subscription for minimum 12 months + additional processing surcharge of $19.99 per month)

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: rianweiw and imthesupremecel
@bicromial @imthesupremecel

You have now officially subscribed. Thank you for wanting to be a life-time customer. Your children will thank you.

A one-time subscription fee (per 2 month cycle) of $59.99 will be added to your bill. Please use our payment system (download for only $99 on Mac or Windows) and pay until Tuesday, 17 September. If we do not receive a payment we will be forced to sue you for the emotional damage caused to our employees.

Have questions? Phone one of our friendly employees. Charges of $15.15 per 15 seconds apply.

its weird cause i had a spurt when i was like 13-14 and then slowly couple inches after that like 4 inches in 4 years
ye that means your growth plates are closing check in with a doctor fast or somthing