mewingimgur1.jpg

HOW?!?!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and BigBoy
He drank more water bro

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Gonners, BigBoy, Deleted member 1100 and 1 other person
Chin implant + submental lipo but he likes to pretend that it was done by mewing

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Schönling, Deleted member 3990 and 6 others
Chin implant + submental lipo but he likes to pretend that it was done by mewing
None of you guys ever explained why he would deny that he ever had surgery and instead ascribe his success to mewing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and FatJattMofo
None of you guys ever explained why he would deny that he ever had surgery and instead ascribe his success to mewing.
>mewing
free
>surgery

thousands

who is more likely to shill?

Because only autistic retards admit to having gone under the knife.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, BigBoy and Kade
I am pretty sure this nigga got plastic surgery it's so fucking obvious

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Kade
Weightloss, higher hyoid and better beard grooming.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian

To keep people from not doing the same, lower the competition. If I found a way to ascend like that, of course I wouldnt be telling everyone the exact way to do it. It's smart to tell people to mew, because that means that retards will, instead of getting plastic surgery, which actually makes a difference, spend a few years mewing, thinking it will do something, and in the end they will realize that there was no difference made and that they wasted their time based of what some random on Looksmax said.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Chadelite, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
Weightloss, higher hyoid and better beard grooming.
His entire bone structure changed, look at Hus nose, the bump is gone and its more lifted, it can only be from lifting and protruding the maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
His entire bone structure changed, look at Hus nose, the bump is gone and its more lifted, it can only be from lifting and protruding the maxilla.
You underestimate the difference fat loss, angles and lens distortion can make. Also don't forget the possibility of photo editing.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2846, Kade and 2 others
Mewing doesnt grow a fucking chin gtfo of here

“Bro it’s just different angles and body fat loss no changes”

“He got surgeries bro!!! Let’s just ignore the fact that’s literally his entire face changed and even 5 surgeries wouldn’t be enough account for all his changes!!”

literally no difference. if he grow his beard so thick to cover his jaw he can grow it enough on his chin to fraud

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
The fucking chin. Look at the difference in the fucking chin and tell me it's mewing. It's the equivalent of full natty bro.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Are you seriously doubting the type of narcissist that the blackpill attracts???

giphy.gif

That's a chin advancement of at least ONE FULL CENTIMETER, jfl at this shit

zhyfo5r-gif.163964

I don't think people have an idea of how much 1 cm of chin is, it's probably the "Just a few mm of bones would make you different bro" meme as if a few mm of bones on the face is nothing, that 1cm of chin is probably OVER A HUNDRED PERCENT OF CHIN VOLUME INCREASE

1 0 0 %

That is A LOT of bone volume and mass increase, it's the equivalent of the difference between an 8yo VS an 18yo

I hope this nigga took enough pictures to use throughout the years after the fillers go away
Explain to me what that has to do with narcissism.

A bunch of people pretending to be what they are not, people like Realrob, Crisick, Salludon, and the list goes on and on...

brutal maxillapill right there