How's it to have high Testosterone? (QUORA CUCK ANSWER) Jflll

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

🌡🌴🌡🌴🌡🌴
What is it like to have high testosterone?

Not good in general.

You will have more muscle mass than average, you will have more physical and sexual vigor. The problem is that most of these things are kind of useless in everyday life.

The society, despite being centered on young people and their desires, is driven more by the older people who make up the country's working and political class. These older people don't usually have a lot of testosterone, or physical or sexual fitness. And yet, they are the ones who run the world.

In the end, it doesn't really matter if you have a lot of testosterone or not. Times have changed, and the β€œideal” human is recognized much more for emotional, financial and logical intelligence than testosterone.

I'm probably at the peak of my testosterone, I've been lifting weights for 5 years, I have a body that I consider very good, I have physical and sexual vigor. But so what? Life isn't about sex, so most of the time it doesn't matter. Nobody cares about my physique but myself. My strength is not useful on a day-to-day basis because I don't work on construction sites or carry stone.

The only thing I've gained from having high testosterone is being constantly irritated, wanting to have sex and often not having anyone to satiate with, and on top of that I'm going bald (high testosterone is linked with baldness).

The truth is that human beings crave what they don't have.

PS: I'm not as unhappy as this answer made it seem, it's more of a work of reflection xD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Tallooksmaxxer, Daniel Plainview and 7 others
Btw the guy who answered this:
Comp sciencecel

:ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre::ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, oldcelloser, π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 1 other person
Life isn't about sex
Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, oldcelloser, Oberyn and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
Wait this retard didn’t even get his test checked and he’s writing essays about being high T like he’s sure he is, because he gymcelled for a few years? jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Daniel Plainview, oldcelloser and 3 others