How's my ascension? (M19)

Braindeadmetaldude

Braindeadmetaldude

Iron
Started growing out my hair ever since i was 17, Started mewing and weight lifting when i became 18 yo

Attachments

• xmcknj2pnk831.png
    xmcknj2pnk831.png
    287.3 KB · Views: 183
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Lorsss, dodt and 2 others
Stop making alt accounts @DarknLost

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 470, Zeta ascended and 4 others
Looks good bro.

• +1
Reactions: Braindeadmetaldude
Good looking tbh

I realized that bodyfat is important tbh

But if you cut your hair medium and make quiff like this
B66AA4E9 5E9B 44CC A999 2E2D9EB91C4F

Good looking tbh

I realized that bodyfat is important tbh

But if you cut your hair medium and make quiff like this
View attachment 87993
Well i'm too attached to that metalhead gothic look so i'm not thinking about cutting it. Also i do style my hair for a quiff-like effect (as you can see in my fullbody pic)

I'd say all and all, it's a big improvement. Good ascension. Goth look works for you.

My ascension looks insane too but I'm not showing anyone those, not yet anyway. Haha.

I'd say all and all, it's a big improvement. Good ascension. Goth look works for you.

My ascension looks insane too but I'm not showing anyone those, not yet anyway. Haha.
Ok bro we believe you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and GhastlyGhoul

thanks brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
  • +1
Reactions: dodt
Your face got thinner. Your skin looks worse in the fourth picture compared to the second. You have potential to become a Chad if you manage to get a more angular face shape.

Your face got thinner. Your skin looks worse in the fourth picture compared to the second. You have potential to become a Chad if you manage to get a more angular face shape.
i wouldnt say it got thinner i just lost alot of weight and fixed my overbite with mewing. I'm not planing to go under the knife anytime soon but i do plan on using chewing gum for a more square looking jawline

your nose fucks you up badly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 470
Great ascension
You have a weird expression tho

Started growing out my hair ever since i was 17, Started mewing and weight lifting when i became 18 yo
Extremely good looking Gothic Mediterranean phenotype and hair but rhino would do you good

Yru sucking cheeks