IMG 6611
IMG 6610

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
mirin

• +1
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
Good physique
Change your hairstyle to slickback flow like Bradley Cooper (if you’re hairlines not in the back of your arsehole), and you will be mogging.

Good physique
Change your hairstyle to slickback flow like Bradley Cooper (if you’re hairlines not in the back of your arsehole), and you will be mogging.
Great idea. Haircut is needed so will try. I have a good hairline just a widows peak

21.6 in bideltoid size 30 waist^

It's kind of weird how your quads are so massive but your hamstrings and glutes are tiny, it makes you look small from the back.

My guess is you did a lot of leg machines, most likely leg press and hack squats, but you didn't focus very much on the deadlift or at least, not the romanian deadlift, so your hamstrings remained small. I did the opposite, I have huge glutes, huge hamstrings but smaller quads, mainly because with my tall guy leverages, the deadlift is easy while the squat is very difficult to perform to failure.

What are your arm and thigh measurements?

Also, it kind of feels like IMG 6612 is without a pump and the rest is with a pump.

Would be nice to see before pics and the timeframe and also lifts, mainly how much you lift for curls and tricep extensions/pushdowns?

Other than that it's a very good physique. But you could look more massive from the back with my tips. Also, I think you could benefit from more focused arm training, more specifically triceps, but also biceps, and even forearms.

It's kind of weird how your quads are so massive but your hamstrings and glutes are tiny, it makes you look small from the back.

My guess is you did a lot of leg machines, most likely leg press and hack squats, but you didn't focus very much on the deadlift or at least, not the romanian deadlift, so your hamstrings remained small. I did the opposite, I have huge glutes, huge hamstrings but smaller quads, mainly because with my tall guy leverages, the deadlift is easy while the squat is very difficult to perform to failure.

What are your arm and thigh measurements?

Also, it kind of feels like IMG 6612 is without a pump and the rest is with a pump.

Would be nice to see before pics and the timeframe and also lifts, mainly how much you lift for curls and tricep extensions/pushdowns?
I tore my hamstring 6 months ago and had to recover so they became atrophied. I also don't deadlift because of herniated discs at L4/L5, but I squat a lot. I'm beginning to do more RDLs and gain hamstring mass. My thighs are 23.5 inches and my arms are 15.5 inches; both of which are before a pump. You're right, that pic was without a pump, but was there moreso to show proportions.

I curl 45s usually but if it is at the end of my workout 40s or 35s even. I pushdown 95 lbs which is about the full stack on most cable machines. My squat is 365 and bench is 270 both 1RM.

I was always skinny so before pics are brutal. Hope this helps.

. it's also probably that my waist is small
Huh if your waist is small with 21.6 bideltoid your shoulders should appear way broader than they actually are ..
What you said doesn't make sense.

only by people online, no one says that irl unless they're my gym friends. it's also probably that my waist is small
If you have true unfruaded 21.6 inches bideltoid measured by door sliding than your frame is very good ,
Top 90 percentile.

Huh if your waist is small with 21.6 bideltoid your shoulders should appear way broader than they actually are ..
What you said doesn't make sense.
nah that's what I'm saying, I have broad shoulder compared to the average, but it's the fact that my waist is small which makes my shoulders appear even broader, hence getting comments about it

• +1
Reactions: SomethingIsWrong
nah that's what I'm saying, I have broad shoulder compared to the average, but it's the fact that my waist is small which makes my shoulders appear even broader, hence getting comments about it
no hate i think its the shitty obliques you have higher end average frame mirin quads btw

I tore my hamstring 6 months ago and had to recover so they became atrophied. I also don't deadlift because of herniated discs at L4/L5, but I squat a lot. I'm beginning to do more RDLs and gain hamstring mass. My thighs are 23.5 inches and my arms are 15.5 inches; both of which are before a pump. You're right, that pic was without a pump, but was there moreso to show proportions.

I curl 45s usually but if it is at the end of my workout 40s or 35s even. I pushdown 95 lbs which is about the full stack on most cable machines. My squat is 365 and bench is 270 both 1RM.

I was always skinny so before pics are brutal. Hope this helps.
I actually found my old workout logs recently and found out that from 2018 to 2024 I was so not consistent that it's as if I had trained consistently for 2 years in total. And during most of that time, I was not isolating triceps. My biceps are just 15 lbs (total, so like 7.5 lbs per arm) below yours in terms of strength, but my triceps are very weak at only like 20 lb dumbbells for 12 reps of overhead extensions. I mean I can do tricep extensions with the equivalent of like 40 lbs and bicep curls with 70 lbs, both for 12 reps. so my biceps are almost twice as strong as my triceps.

My chest and shoulders are very good but my strength has always been bad on their associated lifts because I have long arms.
For legs, mine are 21.5 inches but I feel like they look much smaller from the front because most of the mass is in my hamstrings. Ultimately though, it is not high on my list of priorities to have big legs.

I never got injured on the deadlift because I never egolifted on it, and I always used weight that I could handle, and right now I'm at a point where my traps are the limiting factor, and I get very sore traps after 3 sets of 10-12 reps on romanian deadlifts and I like the effect it has on the muscles of the upper back also, it is great for looking big.

I actually found my old workout logs recently and found out that from 2018 to 2024 I was so not consistent that it's as if I had trained consistently for 2 years in total. And during most of that time, I was not isolating triceps. My biceps are just 15 lbs (total, so like 7.5 lbs per arm) below yours in terms of strength, but my triceps are very weak at only like 20 lb dumbbells for 12 reps of overhead extensions. I mean I can do tricep extensions with the equivalent of like 40 lbs and bicep curls with 70 lbs, both for 12 reps. so my biceps are almost twice as strong as my triceps.

My chest and shoulders are very good but my strength has always been bad on their associated lifts because I have long arms.
For legs, mine are 21.5 inches but I feel like they look much smaller from the front because most of the mass is in my hamstrings. Ultimately though, it is not high on my list of priorities to have big legs.

I never got injured on the deadlift because I never egolifted on it, and I always used weight that I could handle, and right now I'm at a point where my traps are the limiting factor, and I get very sore traps after 3 sets of 10-12 reps on romanian deadlifts and I like the effect it has on the muscles of the upper back also, it is great for looking big.
This is great to hear your progress and lifts man. I’ll definitely start using your advice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88653