How's my frame?

B

Broski

Zephir
Shoulders are about 19inch and waist is 30-31. I'm 5'10 and 146lbs, bf around 10-12%. Been at the gym for 3 months. Also I've noticed stretch marks on my lower back. Is that a sign I'm still growing taller or finished growing (I'm 20 btw)? Is the torso the last part to grow (I've got a short torso). I've grown about an inch in the last 2 years, never had those stretch marks back then.
PXL 20220125 170703069MP2

• +1
Reactions: GandyIsNormie
Shoulders are about 19inch and waist is 30-31. I'm 5'10 and 146lbs, bf around 10-12%. Been at the gym for 3 months. Also I've noticed stretch marks on my lower back. Is that a sign I'm still growing taller or finished growing (I'm 20 btw)? Is the torso the last part to grow (I've got a short torso). I've grown about an inch in the last 2 years, never had those stretch marks back then.View attachment 1508181
Pretty nice frame ngl.

But you planning on doing something about that bacne?:feelswhere:

Also I've noticed stretch marks on my lower back. Is that a sign I'm still growing taller or finished growing (I'm 20 btw)?
It’s a sign for a huge growing tumor in your lower back.
I‘m sorry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Deleted member 3828, randomvanish and 1 other person
Pretty nice frame ngl.

But you planning on doing something about that bacne?:feelswhere:
Yeah I've been applying Differin but I think my dirty diet is overpowering it tbh

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Get into swimming to improve your frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Toth's thot
I don't know about the stretch marks brother, I'm 6'2.5 with open plates and I also have stretch marks on that part, I guess they appear from losing and gaining weight

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Decent, frame maxxed tbh any more muscle and no further returns

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Looks wide but also weird

Stretchmarks are so brutal. I'm I grew from 5'9" to 6'7" in 1 year and my entire back is covered in stretch marks.

Howd you grow? I get heightmogged by my dad and two brothers who are 6'0,6'0.5 and 6'1
Stretchmarks are so brutal. I'm I grew from 5'9" to 6'7" in 1 year and my entire back is covered in stretch marks.

Mid tier frame at best

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 3828
What is your clavicle lenght + your arms lenght pls ?

Wingspan is 180cm, clavicle is 18cm

All good but this username and its variants need a trademark asap. Certain OGs need to apply for it
@Br0sk1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
Can OG usernames be converted to NFTs?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
I don't know about the stretch marks brother, I'm 6'2.5 with open plates and I also have stretch marks on that part, I guess they appear from losing and gaining weight
nigga wtf how is that possible and where did you get that (open plate) tested. Like what branch of doctor?

Nice bro. I want to hit a 20 inch bideltoid once I reach 75kg (hopefully by end of 2022).
You will definitely do it. Just takes some time. Btw try doing Steve reeves's exercise and you'll gain upto 1/2inch if you're lucky

Just a theory: since I'm 67kg, and if I were to gain 20% bodyweight I would weigh about 80kg. Wouldn't my bideltoid increase by 20% (making it 23? I have a very wide biacromial width.
You will definitely do it. Just takes some time. Btw try doing Steve reeves's exercise and you'll gain upto 1/2inch if you're lucky

• +1
No you can't Increase it that much. Maybe a 0.75 inch increase
Just a theory: since I'm 67kg, and if I were to gain 20% bodyweight I would weigh about 80kg. Wouldn't my bideltoid increase by 20% (making it 23? I have a very wide biacromial width.

Why is that? My shoulders are very pointy at the ends hence meaning I have more room for growth? 🤔
No you can't Increase it that much. Maybe a 0.75 inch increase

• +1
Not exactly sure of how much you'll grow. Workout and prolly wait for 6months
Why is that? My shoulders are very pointy at the ends hence meaning I have more room for growth? 🤔