How’s my side profile

Ghostcel

Ghostcel

Kys
0F699BAB 2DDF 4569 AEB9 02E3F6272A5B

It's not a good representation of your actual profile since you're lieing down and jutting your head forward. Sit up, put your head in a natural position and then take a pic.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
It's not a good representation of your actual profile since you're lieing down and jutting your head forward. Sit up, put your head in a natural position and then take a pic.
Better?

Attachments

• 3FF10E13-E17D-4193-A7C5-771C679E81E7.jpeg
    3FF10E13-E17D-4193-A7C5-771C679E81E7.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 64
you have no chin, or i don't see it
edit : you really need a genio

Is it that bad or what
It's not good. Your chin is recessed, your skull is small, your maxilla is recessed, your mouth looks like it's not naturally closed, etc. But it's not bad to an extent where you stand out in public. Your side profile is below average but not by much. Genioplasty could probably do wonders.

It is you low IQ faggot he literally said it was bad and you asked why it was bad.
You re fucking retarded.He said “You really need a genio” and I was asking him if it was that bad,that I needed surgery.You don’t even know who I am referring to
It's not good. Your chin is recessed, your skull is small, your maxilla is recessed, your mouth looks like it's not naturally closed, etc. But it's not bad to an extent where you stand out in public. Your side profile is below average but not by much. Genioplasty could probably do wonders.
I think my skull is normal , but thank you for your help bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
awful unfortunately