How's the life of a single chad?

M

mitodrake

Platinum
He goes out with his mom on the bank, what happens? He just walk by street alone, what happens? Girls ask his number? Ask if he has girlfriend? He goes to a shopping, what happens?

Many what happens sound kinda stupid but it's a true questions and no kidding here. Thank you in advance.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
How would any of us know lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Cleftcel, Deleted member 2846, Squirtoutmabooty and 3 others
ask @Titbot

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 616 and 2 others
ask @Titbot
jfl titbot isn't a chad, he's a chadlite facially

chad would be like the top 1% in looks, relatively speaking like top 0.01% in looks

and my brother @Titbot is also ethnic so his SMV is below average considering how racist women of the 21st century have become.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Sexually or fulfillment wise

Sex is probably not an issue for him so that he can concentrate on other stuff like hobbies or careers when he’s tired of pussies

• +1
Reactions: Cleftcel and EckhartTollemaxx
Its like a full time job scheduling all the differnt girls that are lined up that want to have sex

• JFL
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Sex is probably not an issue for him so that he can concentrate on other stuff like hobbies or careers when he’s tired of pussies

But for have sex he needs minimum social life and/or a job. Or girls will approach when he just go out of home?

But for have sex he needs minimum social life and/or a job. Or girls will approach when he just go out of home?
Tinder. Also being single doesn’t mean he has no social life (unless he’s aspie like most of us)

Tinder. Also being single doesn’t mean he has no social life (unless he’s aspie like most of us)

But i mean in real life, would girls approach? I dont talking about pictures... but any opinion is welcome

But i mean in real life, would girls approach? I dont talking about pictures... but any opinion is welcome
Cold approaching irl is not a thing where I live so I’ve never seen that. In clubs? Maybe

Its like a full time job scheduling all the differnt girls that are lined up that want to have sex
That's what the word 'dick appointment' is for lmao.
Being a dicktor must be tough.

You don't see the outside world much do you OP? What an incel questions are this lol.

This rarely happens and when it does the girl is crazy or has daddy issues srs

Depends on his job/ lifestyle/ location/ social life/ interests etc. I know a good looking guy who doesn't like to slay but is on a ltr with a good looking girl since highschool. He could get any women but he 'd never cheat her i think idk