How's your relationship with your parents?

wsada

wsada

Cristiano Ronaldo.
I get surprised when I find somebody here that actually loves their parents

Me personally..my mom made me hate women

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: albe.ORG, ReadBooksEveryday, Darkeningstar and 3 others
non existent

• So Sad
Reactions: wsada
What she does to you?

• +1
I hate my dad and my mom is suing him for alimony

My mom is good

• So Sad
Dad is a based 1k body count businessman, who gave me all the good features I have

Mom is a hysterical low iq whore, who gave me most subhuman jawline in existence

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and wsada
Fairly good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, deadstock and wsada
I love my family, yet spend 95% my time in my room.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Deleted member 85939, noonespecial and 1 other person
My parents butchered my hair, I am going to be suicidal for a month straight fuck this clownworld. To answer your question they made sure my life was uneventful and shitty, they turned me into a rotter and they are also bluepilled.

• JFL
Reactions: wsada, ReadBooksEveryday and SecularIslamist
Pretty good

• Love it
My mom is blackpilled. She calls my sister a roastie for being 30 and unmarried. Basically says all women are whores and men need to go back to acting alpha and stop being simp bitches.

I've made a thread about this before. If she could read and write English she'd belong here as an honorary female.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada, ReadBooksEveryday, ALP and 1 other person
My mom is blackpilled. She calls my sister a roastie for being 30 and unmarried. Basically says all women are whores and men need to go back to acting alpha and stop being simp bitches.

I've made a thread about this before. If she could read and write English she'd belong here as an honorary female.

My parents are the complete opposite I know once I graduate that I’m getting the worst deal in terms of women since they are completely naive, they expect me to get married in my late 20’s and that’s in the west. That’s why I called them bluepilled, they also want me to be a completely submissive blank slate too, it’s setting me up for failure basically. The worst part if that I can’t marry someone of a different ethnicity which reduces the muslim marriage pool significantly in the west. Muslim marriage in the west is such a gamble now it’s insane.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and SecularIslamist
My parents are the complete opposite I know once I graduate that I’m getting the worst deal in terms of women since they are completely naive, they expect me to get married in my late 20’s and that’s in the west. That’s why I called them bluepilled, they also want me to be a completely submissive blank slate too, it’s setting me up for failure basically. The worst part if that I can’t marry someone of a different ethnicity which reduces the muslim marriage pool significantly in the west. Muslim marriage in the west is such a gamble now it’s insane.
Idk man that's odd - did they grow up in the West? They expect you to marry late 20s? Are you sure you're Bengali jfl? My mom was on my ass at 18. I had the excuse of uni at the time, but she has turned up the heat every year after graduating.

Do not under any circumstances get married late 20s you'll be left with roasties. Either find them at uni / early 20s. Mid-20s is ideal but window of opportunity is so small!

Marrying Muslims in the West is insanely hard. Idk about you, you're American right? Last time I met a Muslim girl in a social context was like 10 years ago. Unless you're in Michigan or NYC might be the same for you.

• +1
Reactions: wsada and lightskinbengali
Love my mom and dad tbh I kinda hate that my dad had to sacrifice time working than spending time with me as a kid, but looking at it he wanted me to have a good education so I'm thankful for that, though the damage is already done and it's hard for me to pass some quality time with him, I just don't know what to do.

• +1
Idk man that's odd - did they grow up in the West?
Nope but their marriage wasn’t arranged either which makes it extra odd for them to act this way.
They expect you to marry late 20s? Are you sure you're Bengali jfl? My mom was on my ass at 18. I had the excuse of uni at the time, but she has turned up the heat every year after graduating.
Nope recently turned 18 and they still treat me like a child, would make sense if not for the fact that I literally do everything an adult can do.
Do not under any circumstances get married late 20s you'll be left with roasties.
I know man, the thought of being with a roastie let alone a woman that has been with just a single guy before disgusts me, if things are bad now, there’s no doubt that the 2030’s will be even worse. A lot of western muslim women are also insistent on working for some reason.
Either find them at uni / early 20s. Mid-20s is ideal but window of opportunity is so small!
I’ve thought about this quite a lot and I’m giving myself time until 24 at most to find someone both young and decent, thankfully I’m aware of the redflags.
Marrying Muslims in the West is insanely hard. Idk about you, you're American right?
Yep.
Last time I met a Muslim girl in a social context was like 10 years ago. Unless you're in Michigan or NYC might be the same for you.
No I’m in the D.C. area which has a decent amount of muslims, I’m not entirely opposed to marrying someone of my own ethnicity but the pool is incredibly small, especially if I’m factoring in attractiveness.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wsada and SecularIslamist
Nope but their marriage wasn’t arranged either which makes it extra odd for them to act this way.
Same as my parents actually... I thought I was the only one lmao.
Nope recently turned 18 and they still treat me like a child, would make sense if not for the fact that I literally do everything an adult can do.
18 is fine tbh. But
I know man, the thought of being with a roastie let alone a woman that has been with just a single guy before disgusts me, if things are bad now, there’s no doubt that the 2030’s will be even worse. A lot of western muslim women are also insistent on working for some reason.

I’ve thought about this quite a lot and I’m giving myself time until 24 at most to find someone both young and decent, thankfully I’m aware of the redflags.
Yh do not go into late 20s. All the good ones will be gone and you'll be left with roasties and femcels who think they want chad.

If you don't want a woman who works you may have to go abroad.
Yep.

No I’m in the D.C. area which has a decent amount of muslims, I’m not entirely opposed to marrying someone of my own ethnicity but the pool is incredibly small, especially if I’m factoring in attractiveness.
Holy shit you're kinda like me too. I'm location cucked in everyway possible. Basically grew up on a farm / village.

Tbh I'm only top 5% Bengali only. I've had some match me even on OLD but they all ghost waiting for chad. I've had IOIs from other ethnics IRL and as you may know I'm MENAsexual. But literally all of them, once they find out I'm Bengali turn cold. On OLD in the UK I can't get shit from other ethnics. However I have good news for you - in the USA they seem to be less bothered. I've geofrauded there and matched with many girls from different ethbicities. All femcels/LTB unfortunately....

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and wsada
My parents butchered my hair, I am going to be suicidal for a month straight fuck this clownworld. To answer your question they made sure my life was uneventful and shitty, they turned me into a rotter and they are also bluepilled.
Brutal same shit happened to me

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali and albe.ORG
shit relationship

really looking forward to living on my own and never have to deal with this bullshit

kinda sad because your family is supposed to be your rock troughout your life, but I guess better alone than badly accompanied

• So Sad