Howto boil egg

Alt Number 3

Alt Number 3

Kraken
My mum went to sleep. This is my chance. How to boil egg? How many L of water, how many minutes? How to peel the egg shell easily? Do I put it in salt water. Last time I peel and egg, it took me 45 minutes and my hands were bleeding. I almost went into cardiac arrest..

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 4645, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
My mum went to sleep. This is my chance. How to boil egg? How many L of water, how many minutes? How to peel the egg shell easily? Do I put it in salt water. Last time I peel and egg, it took me 45 minutes and my hands were bleeding. I almost went into cardiac arrest..
Wtf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, turkproducer, Ritalincel and 1 other person
niggas know hundreds of surgeries to fix the face but cant even put an egg in hot water

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elias, AbandonShip, Deleted member 4645 and 7 others
Wtfh bro.

Well, you fill a pot of water so eggs fit in there, then you boil the water, put the eggs in and wait 7 1/2 min for perfect soft eggs, 10min for hard

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
s

Attachments

• 287639-ed43d769f38e3b41dc07e20103d8b263.mp4
    2.3 MB
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elias, AbandonShip, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
You put it in boiling water and boil it

I used to be like you.. But my mom taught me how to take care of my eggs

jfl at this austism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
αƒ“αƒαƒ™αƒαƒ•αƒ¨αƒ˜αƒ αƒ”αƒ‘αƒ£αƒšαƒ˜, αƒ₯αƒαƒ αƒ—αƒ£αƒšαƒ‘ αƒ—αƒαƒ•αƒ˜αƒ‘αƒ˜ αƒ¬αƒαƒ αƒ›αƒαƒ›αƒαƒ•αƒšαƒαƒ‘αƒ αƒ—αƒ₯მა αƒ£αƒœαƒ“αƒ არა.αƒ˜αƒ›αƒαƒ‘ ძმაო, ეგ αƒαƒ αƒ˜ და ე
αƒ“αƒαƒ™αƒαƒ•αƒ¨αƒ˜αƒ αƒ”αƒ‘αƒ£αƒšαƒ˜, αƒ₯αƒαƒ αƒ—αƒ£αƒšαƒ‘ αƒ—αƒαƒ•αƒ˜αƒ‘αƒ˜ αƒ¬αƒαƒ αƒ›αƒαƒ›αƒαƒ•αƒšαƒαƒ‘αƒ αƒ—αƒ₯მა αƒ£αƒœαƒ“αƒ არა.αƒ˜αƒ›αƒαƒ‘ ძმაო, ეგ αƒαƒ αƒ˜ და ეგ.αƒ“αƒαƒ™αƒαƒ•αƒ¨αƒ˜αƒ αƒ”αƒ‘αƒ£αƒšαƒ˜, αƒ₯αƒαƒ αƒ—αƒ£αƒšαƒ‘ αƒ—αƒαƒ•αƒ˜αƒ‘αƒ˜ αƒ¬αƒαƒ αƒ›αƒαƒ›αƒαƒ•αƒšαƒαƒ‘αƒ αƒ—αƒ₯მა αƒ£αƒœαƒ“αƒ არა.αƒ˜αƒ›αƒαƒ‘ ძმაო, ეგ αƒαƒ αƒ˜ და ეგ.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401