all women are whores

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: flippasav, WeiWei, Deleted member 23558 and 4 others
27511.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, Zeruel, Deleted member 24278 and 1 other person
and whores are sexy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Primalsplit, Zeruel and Deleted member 31445
Lol fundamental misunderstanding of what it means. It means LOOKING that way, not actually being it

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Lol fundamental misunderstanding of what it means. It means LOOKING that way, not actually being it
all "looking" non primitive means is wanting a girl with the body of a 12 - 14 year old

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31445 and wollet2
Cope there are some good ones.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
all "looking" non primitive means is wanting a girl with the body of a 12 - 14 year old
preach. sick of those pedophile khhv autists

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 27511
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeruel and Deleted member 24278
Keep telling yourself that
she was, Not every person on the planet is from a western culture where women have a bodycount of 100 before settling down with an oofy doofy at 30

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel, Deleted member 24278, Deleted member 31445 and 1 other person
she was, Not every person on the planet is from a western culture where women have a bodycount of 100 before settling down with an oofy doofy at 30

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27511
Cope. Your mum took lots of BWC before she met your father.
BWC, doesnt exist and white people dont exist in the country im from

BWC, doesnt exist and white people dont exist in the country im from
Whites have the biggest cocks. Anyways, what country are you from? Your mum must've been taking BWGC (big white geomaxxer cock) before she met your father.

Whites have the biggest cocks
insane cope

The average white cock is only bigger than the average asian cock by .04 cm

data from over 100 different countries in the world, which also includes measured sizes, white countries stuggle to make it to even 6 inches while african countries are 6 inches minimum

. Anyways, what country are you from?
nigeria

Your mum must've been taking BWGC (big white geomaxxer cock) before she met your father.
no

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
insane cope
Self-reported, dnrd
She was definitely taking big white geomaxxer cock.
Yes.

• JFL
Self-reported, dnrd
the first study was measured coper white men dont even have bigger dicks than asian men

the github source contains measured data as well, and black african countries have measured sizes of 6 inches atleast while the largest measured white size is 6.2 inches
She was definitely taking big white geomaxxer cock.
geomaxxing didnt exist when my mom was born and no one geomaxxes to nigeria
no

• +1
the first study was measured coper white men dont even have bigger dicks than asian men
I've seen that study before. It's self-measured and self-reported.
the github source contains measured data as well, and black african countries have measured sizes of 6 inches atleast while the largest measured white size is 6.2 inches
I'll look at the studies on the github tomorrow. I bet they are all self-reported.
Yes.

Your mom was one for sure

I bet they are all self-reported.
it contains measured and self reported data and literally one 1 white country has a measured average size above 6 inches

I've seen that study before. It's self-measured and self-reported.
unless asian men are more likely to lie than the differences between white and asian penises should be proportionally similar to the difference between white and asian penises if researchers measured

github tomorrow
you dont have to read each and every study to see if its measured or not all you have to do is scroll right and it will tell you if it was measured or not

another study conducted, this time on men in brazil the study involved white and black brazillian men whos penises were measured by researches. All with sample sizes of N > 100 for both races you wont like the result.

"muh white men have the biggest cocks" jfl at that cope