Hqnp foids above htb are a myth

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
They dont exist
Before they might have but they truly are extinct unless you live in a modest fucking country who will behead a female for being promiscuous

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, optimisticzoomer, Xangsane and 2 others
At best, a HQNP could be said to be a chick who's only sexual experience comes from monogamy and not hookup culture.

Anything beyond that is cope.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, BeanletMogger, Xangsane and 2 others
They do but you must be insanely lucky to meet One. 1 in a 1000 chances, then She must like you back. I had an opportunity like that in uni but i folded It because She wanted to start as friend and i thought She was Just another slut Who wanted to friendzone me but later i understood She was hqnp and She told me She wanted to start as friend because She Needed to get to know me

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Stacies are also a myth, they don’t exist.

• +1
At best, a HQNP could be said to be a chick who's only sexual experience comes from monogamy and not hookup culture.

Anything beyond that is cope.
How is that? NP in HQNP stands for NO PENIS.

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and edodalic29
They dont exist
Before they might have but they truly are extinct unless you live in a modest fucking country who will behead a female for being promiscuous
There is no such thing as HQNP regardless of their ethnicity, looks, or height.

• So Sad
hqnp means she started sucking dick and getting fucked in the ass at age 18 instead of age 12 like most girls

There is simply no thing as a Stacy. Females of nearly all species in the animal kingdom are uglier than their male counterparts, this is true for Homo sapiens as well. Hence why they all fraud so much with fake-up and why soyciety has normalized it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and SidharthTheSlayer
There is no such thing as HQNP regardless of their ethnicity, looks, or height.
Yes bro because somehow billions of people have to fit the “rule” of some random .org sperg who has never taken a biology class
There is simply no thing as a Stacy. Females of nearly all species in the animal kingdom are uglier than their male counterparts, this is true for Homo sapiens as well. Hence why they all fraud so much with fake-up and why soyciety has normalized it.
This just means stacies are below chads then. JFL Stacy legit just refers to the most attractive females you’ll see on a bone structure/feminine tier level. Who said Stacy has to match chads?

Yes bro because somehow billions of people have to fit the “rule”
Sim

This just means stacies are below chads then. JFL Stacy legit just refers to the most attractive females you’ll see on a bone structure/feminine tier level. Who said Stacy has to match chads?
Stacy is supposed to be the female equivalent of a chad. Keyword here is “equivalent.”

Stacy is supposed to be the female equivalent of a chad. Keyword here is “equivalent.”
But PSL and the standard definition of chad is different.

PSL believes in a hierarchy above chads.
Chads
Gigachads
PSL Gods

Same goes for females. Wouldn’t you just stop it at PSL goddess instead of Stacy?

But PSL and the standard definition of chad is different.

PSL believes in a hierarchy above chads.
Chads
Gigachads
PSL Gods

Same goes for females. Wouldn’t you just stop it at PSL goddess instead of Stacy?
I have always refrained from referring to people as “PSL Gods,” because it’s cringe to say it, since I’m religious. I just rated from Stacy (no one has gotten this rating), to Stacylite, to HTB, to MTB, to LTB and femcels.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel