"HQNP isn't real"

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
Cope, they're real. There's probably more HQNP virgin girls above 16 now than there ever were...

Sexlessness has been steadily rising for BOTH men and women, obviously it will affect men way more, but if you think that every woman out there is a whore you are simply delusional.

You will never find them outside doing anything, probably not on social media... maybe on discord, but of course we're not counting E-girls as HQNP when I say this.

In the past, these girls would be married by 22, just like the whores. Not to you, of course...

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, boss8055, 📎♿️⚙️ and 22 others
Retards in the BP spaces fail to realize boomers & gen x were far far more promiscuous than Zoomers. Even the silent gen kinda was

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, datboijj, whitepilledchad and 4 others
:eek:

• WTF
Reactions: Aero
Sexlessness has been steadily rising for BOTH men and women, obviously it will affect men way more, but if you think that every woman out there is a whore you are simply delusional.
Let's not forget women can Lie and this doesn't even account for the women in real time that aren't able to be recorded in stats like these due to age

we are living in the most degenerate and hypergamous time to date and sure boomers and gen x have higher promiscuity stats for now but the girls of our generation that show the most disgusting whoreish behavior arent even old enough to be recorded in stats like these

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, 📎♿️⚙️, nope and 1 other person
Cope, they're real. There's probably more HQNP virgin girls above 16 now than there ever were...

You will never find them outside doing anything, probably not on social media... maybe on discord, but of course we're not counting E-girls as HQNP when I say this.

In the past, these girls would be married by 22, just like the whores. Not to you, of course...
:feelsrope:

Retards in the BP spaces fail to realize boomers & gen x were far far more promiscuous than Zoomers. Even the silent gen kinda was
Good point, browsing media nonstop + pandemic = more entertainment and isolation. Makes sense our prior generations would be more inclined to seek out sex all the time.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, ElTruecel and SidharthTheSlayer
People nowadays stay inside and rot.
Specially young ppl.

But to me personally a woman that posts bikini pictures on Instagram is just as degen as a bitch with three digit bc.
That's why it's hard to find a HQNP nowadays because woman are naturally addicted to attention, and even if they are virgins they behave like hoes :sick:

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Bonecel01 and shizuku11111
inb4 "muhh my sexy chad fucks them daily"

mirin thread

Yea but they’re usually ugly jfl. It’s impossible for a htb+ girl not to rack up bodies when they have high smv dudes throwing themselves at them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, 📎♿️⚙️, lebronjames23 and 6 others
Let's not forget women can Lie and this doesn't even account for the women in real time that aren't able to be recorded in stats like these due to age

we are living in the most degenerate and hypergamous time to date and sure boomers and gen x have higher promiscuity stats for now but the girls of our generation that show the most disgusting whoreish behavior arent even old enough to be recorded in stats like these
The difference is that women don't need to have a relationship nowadays, they don't feel the need to hang out with an average male. When women started making money for themselves they lossed the necessity to date men, and men now are only attractive in terms of looks and personality (looks the most) except if you're rich then goldigger Stacies will come. I'm talking about the majority of men and women, not HTNs or HTBs and more... Many women nowadays don't want to be penetrated by an average guy, they only get horny at truly hot men. Only whores want to be dominated and they probably are the 35% of foids.

Last edited:
The difference is that women don't need to have a relationship nowadays, they don't feel the need to hang out with an average male. When women started making money for themselves they lossed the necessity to date men, and men now are only attractive in terms of looks and personality (looks the most) except if you're rich then goldigger Stacies will come. I'm talking about the majority of men and women, not HTNs or HTBs and more...
okay but what does this have to do with HQNP, that littarly means the girls are "high quality" meaning virgins which most zoomer women are fucking not based on every single metric available. This cope is ended instantly

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Yea but they’re usually ugly jfl. It’s impossible for a htb+ girl not to rack up bodies when they have high smv dudes throwing themselves at them
They can sometimes be unintentionally looksminned. No make up and ratchety ass hair can protect them from chads. srs. It's rarer admittedly.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Sny, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
girls get attention throw at them starting from age 14 and OP seems to think they will reject every single advance up until they get married :lul:

"muh muh HQNP" quality in a women littarly means virgin which instantly ends this tired cope of HQNP women

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️, nope, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person

Bro i really hope your right but idk. FUcking lifefuel if true

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, St.TikTokcel and SidharthTheSlayer

More news from Tamil Nadu at 9 p.m.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, 📎♿️⚙️, RealNinja and 5 others
I've known two, they were both mentally ill though :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234
There is some stacylites who just feed of attention and dont really go around slaying, they are rare though and are chad only...

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Good point, browsing media nonstop + pandemic = more entertainment and isolation. Makes sense our prior generations would be more inclined to seek out sex all the time.
It just seems too good to be true.

Bud landwhales & whores have higher body counts considering it’s very obvious htbs are going to have not only high standards but will seek value. The fuck? Bluepilled.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, SidharthTheSlayer and HTN_Mentalcel
Or they are already in committed relationships with a similar looksmatched guy or above(not a slayer). This is why it's hard to find a wild attractive HQNP. Because they aren't whoring when young and you would be hard pressed to find one above 25 because as I said, already married by then.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Looks234
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and St.TikTokcel
Bud landwhales & whores have higher body counts considering it’s very obvious htbs are going to have not only high standards but will seek value. The fuck? Bluepilled.org
Which is why I said high smv dudes throwing themselves at them buddy Wow she has a 20+ bodycount instead of 80 :soy: very non promiscuous

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, 📎♿️⚙️, nope and 2 others
Or they are already in committed relationships with a similar looksmatched guy or above(not a slayer). This is why it's hard to find a wild attractive HQNP. Because they aren't whoring when young and you would be hard pressed to find one above 25 because as I said, already married by then.
No one marries that young, is very rare nowadays unless religious or very very traditional.

And women usually lose virginity at 15-19, most of them. Then at 18-19 I would say average body count is 1-3.

Here’s your hqnp dream girl buddy @ElTruecel
IMG 7899
IMG 7900

• JFL
Reactions: nope, 0S4MA and Sny
It doesn't take more than 50IQ that this trailer park white trash is larping for views
No one marries that young, is very rare nowadays unless religious or very very traditional.

And women usually lose virginity at 15-19, most of them. Then at 18-19 I would say average body count is 1-3.
Not all of us live in a former Soviet Republic dude.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, nope, Looks234 and 1 other person
Look, average of "HQNP" for all women is much more skewed to the whore part of the spectrum rather than the saint one compared to 60 years ago, but that doesn't mean all are total sluts. But I agree with that post, is increasingly harder to find your HQNP girl. Usually at 18-20 you have your girl already with 1-3 semiserious LTRs and with that same BC or more.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and 0S4MA
but that doesn't mean all are total sluts. But I agree with that post, is increasingly harder to find your HQNP girl. Usually at 18-20 you have your girl already with 1-3 semiserious LTRs and with that same BC or more.
yeah I already said I don't believe all women are total sluts in the disclaimer, my main issue is claiming all girls are supposedly less slutty than previous generations based on data that's not even out yet. And the simple fact that what we observe right now is extremely damming info

Which is why I said high smv dudes throwing themselves at them buddy Wow she has a 20+ bodycount instead of 80 :soy: very non promiscuous
I believe all non virgin women are whores nice strawman
The fuck this is just some random white slut larping about their kiss count. Plus the HQNP pheno is specifically apple cheekbones + Neotenous face + almond eyes + compact but in the proper feminine midface Stacy way

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: standardcel and Looks234
Plus the HQNP pheno is specifically apple cheekbones + Neotenous face + almond eyes + compact but in the proper feminine midface Stacy way
You’re on a blackpill forum attributing facial features to hqnp behavior. Cmon man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️ and optimisticzoomer

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Looks234
Jfl foids are literally deflowered straight out the womb. Imagine thinking anything with XX chromosomes could ever be "high quality", and it is their nature to be primal