HQNPW IS THE BIGGEST LIE EVER CREATED BY BLACKPILLERS

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond
Like listen guys, either a girl is married, or she is promiscuous, or she is asexual and doesn't enjoy sex that much.... People here believe into the fact that pretty girls with no past and that are sexual exist JFL...
If a girl is sexual, she has a past, but at least she can still bond through good sex and good personality + she may be smart (bonus is submissive)... If a girl has no past, she's just an asexual girl who can't cum and will therefore put her standards in your personality and your bank account, without ever being a sex enthusiast with you (This is why a lot of pretty girls are into dating ugly rich dudes with low sex drive)...
If you believe that a pretty girl with sex drive has no past, then you are a little retarded naive faggot and should kys....
JFL at people here saying "muh HQNP girls 4 me"...
Unless you married a virgin, or married very early, you ain't getting no HQNPW bullshit ever in your fucking life you morons..
I know this can be a water thread, but It's mainly aimed for the retards here who believe in this retarded curry cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Sick, Clown Show, wishIwasSalludon and 3 others
or she’s newly trans and doesn’t have a past because she used to be an incel male

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, tyroneorkms, optimisticzoomer and 6 others
making this more complicated than it sounds you silly inkwell
just looksmax and stop thinking about this stuff

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, bruhmaxxing and thecel
or she’s newly trans and doesn’t have a past because she used to be an incel male
IMG 2592

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
Maybe in your trailer park

Some girls have strict families or shy personalities so they never approached Chad. Those are the ones you want. Ethnic girls are ideal since white Chads are usually white slut Becky only.

Also uni girls are likely to be HQNP if the guys in their high schools were too ugly to be worth losing their V to.

Also uni girls are likely to be HQNP if the guys in their high schools were too ugly to be worth losing their V to.
Still not hqnp, that's mostly an incel meme, just virgin. But not for long

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone and Allornothing
Still not hqnp, that's mostly an incel meme, just virgin. But not for long
Infinitely better than some girl who thinks she needs to have sex to be strong and independent.

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone, thecel and optimisticzoomer
it's bringing out my weird fetishes

i'm craving sucking dick 24/7

only trannies though

and it's even making me wanna get fucked in the ass

i'm legit on tinder about to get fucked by a cross dresser

wat do, should i go through with it or jack off instead

• JFL
Reactions: thecel