HS Storytime

DarkTriadPeerReview

DarkTriadPeerReview

PhD in Pimpology
Back in my senior year in hs, the school's counselor came to one of our classes to discuss about learning styles and how to study better. While at it, she was asking us about our grades and nodding while we were answering or giving foids compliments like "keep up the good work"-type of shit. Asked me, nodded and then my (desk) mate's turn came. He had pretty low to average grades and after saying this, the counselor simply replied "by your looks, I thought you were the calm and studying guy". Brutal honesty in EE is the norm, the whole class laughing, my friend too. How can he still be bluepilled after this gooddamn SLAUGHTER I can't grasp, I was just talking to him earlier and he said he developed a crush on a local medschool whore JFL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: and that he wants to take her out on a nice restaurant date.
Friendly reminder that it's OVER if your face gets you into the "study-loving guy" stereotype

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and RichardSpencel
You dont need to be bluepilled to laugh over such things

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 3902 and DarkTriadPeerReview
Over for nerd-lookingcels

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, DarkTriadPeerReview and Pietrosiek
Brutal,dumb and ugly...wait a minute was your friend's name @reptiles by any chance?

• JFL
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
Brutal,dumb and ugly...wait a minute was your friend's name @reptiles by any chance?

Tenor 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328