HSM1 EXPOSED

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
So we all know the guy known as @HSM1, he loves to post his ''mate''. His typing style legit makes me question wether he's mentally deranged.

Anyhow, he always loves to tell everyone it's not him and gets all defensive whenever anyone makes assumptions. SO lets take a look and see who he is? Shall we?

So this is the guy he's always posting 24/7:
FB IMG 1560843484692

This is the instagram account it came from:

Inb4 sets it private:
HSM1 EXPOSED

Here we see 1 of his posts where he mentions chad and goes into detail about how a few mm of bones would turn him into one, no normie in their sane mind would randomly come up with this without browsing PSL:
HSM1 EXPOSED 2

Now onto the next thing, when we look at his last post on instagram we see him playing the guitar and singing a song:

Inb4 he deletes it or sets his account private:
HSM1 EXPOSED 3

Now didn't he make a thread a while ago where he was making a song about his oneitis with the EXACT same guitar and the same voice? Even the same background? IT'S THE SAME VIDEO!

Inb4 he deletes the original imgur video:

Giphy

Giphy 1

YXATYnc

@HSM1 It's absolutely over for you now boyo, you're doomed. I have just confirmed that it is infact you and there's NOTHING you can do about it from now on. All you can do is kiss my feet.

To the mods: He posted all of these things himself and all I did was show it and confirm it is indeed him. He had it coming.

@Dope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SHARK, BigBiceps, BigBoy and 9 others
so what is this lol? we all now it was him

inb4 thread

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Vitruvian
pretty cool dude
mentalcel
but the "mate" thing is embarrassing

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
Lol embarrassing

Well, damn.

Aww I like his song

Sounds like the cure
Make more pls lad

@HSM1

mate, its over mate

FB_IMG_1560843484692.jpg

It is not ok to dox people

• +1
Reactions: CarlSagan96
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Assburgers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I'm pretty sure he's on my Ignore List...

• +1
Maybe he does this because he doesn’t want to be judged or something so he says it’s his mate instead of him for that reason, maybe.

• +1
we always knew it was him, what ur talking about lmao

• Ugh..
It is not ok to dox people
Fucking deserved it for putting all his real life friends on a pedal stool in an attempt to get us to laugh at them,

Remember?

Remember you cuck?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 2205, DidntRead and 1 other person
I would avatar post OP as a joke but I know what the reaction will be.

• +1
Fucking deserved it for putting all his real life friends on a pedal stool in an attempt to get us to laugh at them,

Remember?

Remember you cuck?

you are cuck not me

you are cuck not me
How is he a cuck when you're defending a spastic kid that makes fun of his friends and then gets doxxed

How is he a cuck when you're defending a spastic kid that makes fun of his friends and then gets doxxed
look little boyo, I don't even know who is he ok

@HSM1 thoughts?

I don't even know who is he ok
That's why I see you in all of my threads trying to belittle me one way or the other, you lying cockroach.

You can barely even form english sentences, you abominable third worldler.

• +1
That's why I see you in all of my threads trying to belittle me one way or the other, you lying cockroach.

You can barely even form english sentences, you abominable third worlder.
fuck you bitch
I had A in english
I mog you

nice post ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
It's completely his fault if he gets doxxed. After he started bragging about his dick I warned him multiple times to shut the fuck up or I'll dox him.
Also his fault for revealing personal insta to everyone
he has a nice singing voice ngl

mogs me
Yeah he does have a nice voice. I thought his voice would be as aspie as him

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 685
So we all know the guy known as @HSM1, he loves to post his ''mate''. His typing style legit makes me question wether he's mentally deranged.

Anyhow, he always loves to tell everyone it's not him and gets all defensive whenever anyone makes assumptions. SO lets take a look and see who he is? Shall we?

So this is the guy he's always posting 24/7:
View attachment 92577

This is the instagram account it came from:

Inb4 sets it private:
View attachment 92579

Here we see 1 of his posts where he mentions chad and goes into detail about how a few mm of bones would turn him into one, no normie in their sane mind would randomly come up with this without browsing PSL:
View attachment 92580

Now onto the next thing, when we look at his last post on instagram we see him playing the guitar and singing a song:

Inb4 he deletes it or sets his account private:
View attachment 92582

Now didn't he make a thread a while ago where he was making a song about his oneitis with the EXACT same guitar and the same voice? Even the same background? IT'S THE SAME VIDEO!

Inb4 he deletes the original imgur video:
View attachment 92583

View attachment 92587

View attachment 92588

View attachment 92589

@HSM1 It's absolutely over for you now boyo, you're doomed. I have just confirmed that it is infact you and there's NOTHING you can do about it from now on. All you can do is kiss my feet.

To the mods: He posted all of these things himself and all I did was show it and confirm it is indeed him. He had it coming.

@Dope

Yeah we know it's him. He signs and plays guitar rly good though, seriously.

• +1