HT042

H

heightmaxxer1133

Bronze
Does someone have source where I can buy it. It will help me it’s something to grow taller

Does someone have source where I can buy it. It will help me it’s something to grow taller
It won't help you.

The only thing that can help you (if growth plates are still open) is exogenous HGH or exogenous IGF-1 or both.

If you have a good liver metabolism, you can use only HGH, and you will get good IGF-1 levels.

Depending on your age and e2 levels, you may or may not have to use AIs to keep e2 below the level after which it fuses growth plates.

It won't help you.

The only thing that can help you (if growth plates are still open) is exogenous HGH or exogenous IGF-1 or both.

If you have a good liver metabolism, you can use only HGH, and you will get good IGF-1 levels.

Depending on your age and e2 levels, you may or may not have to use AIs to keep e2 below the level after which it fuses growth plates.
How could I know if I have a good live r

How could I know if I have a good live r
Start injecting a HGH dose of 5 IUs a day. After a few days of injecting, do another injection, wait 2 hours for HGH to raise in the blood, then go to a lab and get a blood test to see the levels of GH and IGF-1 in your blood.

GH will most likely be above the reference range. If IGF-1 is within the reference range, then you don't have an optimal liver metabolism for metabolizing HGH into IGF-1.

I'm on 5 IUs a day, my GH is 5.88 ng/mL (reference range: 3.00 ng/mL), but my IGF-1 is only 250 ng/mL (reference range: 350 ng/mL), which is low for the HGH dose I use and the GH level I have.

If this happens in your case, you can still increase IGF-1 even more by having a proper diet rich in animal protein and dairy, especially milk. If this doesn't work, start injecting exogenous IGF-1.

There is also a different between systemic IGF-1 and local IGF-1, the local one is more important and it may produce good results, even if your systemic IGF-1 is relatively low for the HGH dose you use and the GH level you have.

If nothing if this works, then you will have to inject insulin, because insulin stimulates the liver to produce IGF-1.

Insulin + HGH should be the last option and you shouldn't use that option if other, safer options work for you.

Start injecting a HGH dose of 5 IUs a day. After a few days of injecting, do another injection, wait 2 hours for HGH to raise in the blood, then go to a lab and get a blood test to see the levels of GH and IGF-1 in your blood.

GH will most likely be above the reference range. If IGF-1 is within the reference range, then you don't have an optimal liver metabolism for metabolizing HGH into IGF-1.

I'm on 5 IUs a day, my GH is 5.88 ng/mL (reference range: 3.00 ng/mL), but my IGF-1 is only 250 ng/mL (reference range: 350 ng/mL), which is low for the HGH dose I use and the GH level I have.

If this happens in your case, you can still increase IGF-1 even more by having a proper diet rich in animal protein and dairy, especially milk. If this doesn't work, start injecting exogenous IGF-1.

There is also a different between systemic IGF-1 and local IGF-1, the local one is more important and it may produce good results, even if your systemic IGF-1 is relatively low for the HGH dose you use and the GH level you have.

If nothing if this works, then you will have to inject insulin, because insulin stimulates the liver to produce IGF-1.

Insulin + HGH should be the last option and you shouldn't use that option if other, safer options work for you.
Did u see someone grow with that