HTB dating sub 5?

T

TiktokUser

Iron
I know this very attractive girl who has in the past dated multiple chads in my Highschool.
Her current boyfriend is this sub5 dude who I guess has the same hobbies as her which is trucks and photography.

Does this disprove some aspects of the :blackpill:

• Hmm...
Reactions: vernier and gookcelriceR
No nigga stop acting like blackpill is human made

it's fucking nature

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and vernier
Not really, shes been with chads as u say so she only needs a toy who gives her money and attention.

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
No nigga stop acting like blackpill is human made

it's fucking nature
Okay but why is she dating a dude that is sub5 then. He’s not tall, not good looking, no status and probably doesn’t have that much money either cause he’s in Highschool.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Jonas2k7
Not really, shes been with chads as u say so she only needs a toy who gives her money and attention.
Her chad boyfriend’s parents were pretty rich though compared to her current boyfriend.

She also broke up with almost all of them, and like this is the longest relationship she has been in

Is this sub 5 male who’s dating a htb in the room with us right now?

• Hmm...
Reactions: CookieGuy
Her chad boyfriend’s parents were pretty rich though. She also broke up with them
I think this server forgets that we barely know anything about girls. There’s stuff that makes them attractive to different stuff even if it’s unconventional or whatever like Jeremy Allen White. There will always be anomalies. Obviously human nature and biology is what holds the blackpiII together, yet the biology in question simply just isn’t 100% accurate in human conversation. Types play a huge roll into this. If this biology thing was 100% true all the girls would like the Gigachad Guy “Muhh biggest and best man” and if that was also true Damian Kater would be considered a weak creature because he’s 5”6 yet girls like him. It’s just not 100%

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and TiktokUser
Okay but why is she dating a dude that is sub5 then. He’s not tall, not good looking, no status and probably doesn’t have that much money either cause he’s in Highschool.
Is this sub 5 male who’s dating a htb in the room with us right now?
View attachment 3250689
I think this server forgets that we barely know anything about girls. There’s stuff that makes them attractive to different stuff even if it’s unconventional or whatever like Jeremy Allen White. There will always be anomalies. Obviously human nature and biology is what holds the blackpiII together, yet the biology in question simply just isn’t 100% accurate in human conversation. Types play a huge roll into this. If this biology thing was 100% true all the girls would like the Gigachad Guy “Muhh biggest and best man” and if that was also true Damian Kater would be considered a weak creature because he’s 5”6 yet girls like him. It’s just not 100%

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: vernier and TiktokUser
Bro don’t act like you haven’t seen it happen before, because it definitely does
I haven’t since htb’s alone are uncommon. And them dating a sub 5 is a complete outlier. You’re either lying or underrating the “sub 5” males and overrating the “htb” female.

I haven’t since htb’s alone are uncommon. And them dating a sub 5 is a complete outlier. You’re either lying or underrating the “sub 5” males and overrating the “htb” female.
If you really want me to I can post a picture of them in pms

Her chad boyfriend’s parents were pretty rich though compared to her current boyfriend.

She also broke up with almost all of them, and like this is the longest relationship she has been in
She's a weird whore