HTB Gets CHADSTRUCK by GIGA CHAD 6 PSL MAN working a MIN WAGE JOB AND MARRIES HIM

redlorry34

redlorry34

🤠
Lets talk about a story of how this becky. (I think shes htb stfu) met a 6 PSL CHAD

She was doing a vlog for youtube and decided to go through a Chick-fil-a drive through because she was hungry :Comfy:
BUT THEN SHE SAW HIM :feelsahh:

WHO WAS THIS GIGA CHAD!! :feelsgiga:
AFTER THIS VIDEO WENT VIRAL. SHE WENT BRUCE WAYNE MODE :feelswhere:(her simp followers did) and found his socials.
CHAD socials were blowing up during his time at work and eventually they met up. They got married, had a kid and now have a social media page with over 3 MILLION FOLLOWERS! :feelsyay:

SO WHO WAS THIS CHAD??!!

Oh My God Wow GIF

DID HE HAVE HOLLOW CHEEKS??? :feelsohh:

A10 HUNTER EYES MAYBE???
:feelsohgod:

I GUESS JAW IS LAW HIS MUST LOOK LIKE CAVILL RIGHT??! :whatfeels:

wait whos this twink normie?
Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

SORRY BUDDY BOYO PSL WAS A LIE.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Offensive Bias, HeightPilledum, zura and 9 others
He mogs me, htn

dnr
incel kvetching

Looks good mogs her

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
Heightpilled again

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
now you can imagine what she would have done for a real gigachad
literally gandhi like salt march for one second of his attention

remember that fucking Japanese women thousand miles away paid for meeks to come out of jail

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, futuregigamogger, albe.ORG and 5 others
I hope they get killed by an earthquake, and the kid too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borismonster, Offensive Bias, zura and 6 others
I hope their marriage crashes and burns with cheating involved and they never find love again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SA7 and borismonster
Lets talk about a story of how this becky. (I think shes htb stfu) met a 6 PSL CHAD

View attachment 2692907

She was doing a vlog for youtube and decided to go through a Chick-fil-a drive through because she was hungry :Comfy:
BUT THEN SHE SAW HIM :feelsahh:
View attachment 2692911
WHO WAS THIS GIGA CHAD!! :feelsgiga:
AFTER THIS VIDEO WENT VIRAL. SHE WENT BRUCE WAYNE MODE :feelswhere:(her simp followers did) and found his socials.
CHAD socials were blowing up during his time at work and eventually they met up. They got married, had a kid and now have a social media page with over 3 MILLION FOLLOWERS! :feelsyay:

SO WHO WAS THIS CHAD??!!

Oh My God Wow GIF

DID HE HAVE HOLLOW CHEEKS??? :feelsohh:

A10 HUNTER EYES MAYBE???
:feelsohgod:

I GUESS JAW IS LAW HIS MUST LOOK LIKE CAVILL RIGHT??! :whatfeels:

View attachment 2692921

wait whos this twink normie?
Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

View attachment 2692924

SORRY BUDDY BOYO PSL WAS A LIE.

View attachment 2692929

• JFL
Reactions: redlorry34
Seeing other people happy makes me so fucking bitter

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, Never Get Up, scrunchables and 2 others
Both mog me obviously

chad used to mean any man above 8/10 because at that point you have basically acheaved enoufh looks that it las little effect to go higher. However now psl treats chads as only top .00001% which is retarded, the scale should be based on how u are treated and a psl strong chadlite is basically viewed the same by women as a psl chad. Same with women, andriana Lima or Barbra pavin might be top .00001% Stacy but the cute 8/10 Stacylite girl in your math class still gives you the same tingles and dopamine rush to look at as a top .00001% Stacy, it’s diminishing returns.

• +1
Reactions: SA7, borismonster and Deleted member 25377
Where's the HTB?

that's indeed an htb very well formed features, just genetic.

also that guy is going to be cucked or rinsed, so who cares. no ltr/marriage is ever worth it with the current odds

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
He looks good though? The vid is also of him 7 years afterwards, looked even better when she was chadstruck probably.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster

im gonna kill myself

Basically some viewers overreacted to bare minimum female interest and hooked them up. He's the one who messaged her first after all. Seems like a small town too so very few Chads probably.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Deleted member 46979
Basically some viewers overreacted to bare minimum female interest and hooked them up. He's the one who messaged her first after all. Seems like a small town too so very few Chads probably.
definitely the exception to the rule in the modern dating market. people also take these isolated incidents and cope them into a larger representation of reality. the reality is backed up by the math of the divorce and infidelity rates, and the online dating stats(females actual preference)

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and Allornothing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back