HTB ghosted me despite us making love (as a 6'7 HTN) [⚠️ WARNING: BRUTAL⚠️]

3links2

3links2

6'7 (200 cm) 24 in. bideltoid KHHV
As a backstory, I met this htb off instagram last week. The same night I followed her I thought she looked cute so I dmed her and we clicked. We stayed up all night texting, she's my ideal type and honestly damn near stacy lite with her multiple halos (squishysquishy) (only @Xangsane will get the reference. Anyways, we spent all night texting and decided to meet up later the next day at uni. So the following day we meet up and she's surprised that I'm so tall irl cause I have nothing to indicate my height on my IG. This is lifefuel for me cause the way she's looking at me it seems like she has a height fetish so at this I'm getting good vibes, so we walk around campus and go to the bowling club and hang out, she said she knows a spot off campus and I say I can give us a ride instead of walking. Fast forward we get there I park (keep in mind it's broad daylight outside in the middle of the day) we talk a bit and she indicates through subtleties that she wants this monstrous cock. I slowly go in for the kiss and she leans in and meets my lips, and we just start making out. After what was like 30 seconds I put my hand on the side of her stomach and she starts moaning so I take it as a green light and start squeezing and playing with her tits on the outside of her top while we make out. (Keep in mind it is BROAD DAYLIGHT OUTSIDE and we're parked on the side of a busy street where lots of students are walking/driving, mind you my tint isn't that strong). Anyways one thing leads to another and now she's stroking my cock and grinding on it while naked on top of me in the backseat while we're kissing.
Enough of that see https://looksmax.org/threads/bout-t...a-67-htn-hidden-camera.1151312/#post-17110097
For those details.

Anyways fast forward a couple days later and she hasn't texted me since (except for one weak ass exchange)
Screenshot 20240915 180817 Gallery

Also she suddenly tagged a guy in her bio which I assume is her bf but he's short and chubby and I mog him to shit so idek what to do rn.

I thought I finally found myself a consistent bitch that I can fuck exclusively but guess not this is so fucking depressing I literally spent like 3 hours with her just hanging out and even added her on steam I'm so fuxking done rn

She probably felt guilty about cheating on her bf but that wouldn't make sense since laying with me on some lovey dovey shit after I gave her my seed bro it's so fuxking over idea what to do rn I'm trying to forget about her but I cant I want that bitch but I'll probably never fuck her again I hate this shit

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, EdgyFashionist, Suns9999 and 8 others
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joshrc, AhappyPill4u, Suns9999 and 5 others
larp :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joshrc, Suns9999, bloomercel and 5 others
As a backstory, I met this htb off instagram last week. The same night I followed her I thought she looked cute so I dmed her and we clicked. We stayed up all night texting, she's my ideal type and honestly damn near stacy lite with her multiple halos (squishysquishy) (only @Xangsane will get the reference. Anyways, we spent all night texting and decided to meet up later the next day at uni. So the following day we meet up and she's surprised that I'm so tall irl cause I have nothing to indicate my height on my IG. This is lifefuel for me cause the way she's looking at me it seems like she has a height fetish so at this I'm getting good vibes, so we walk around campus and go to the bowling club and hang out, she said she knows a spot off campus and I say I can give us a ride instead of walking. Fast forward we get there I park (keep in mind it's broad daylight outside in the middle of the day) we talk a bit and she indicates through subtleties that she wants this monstrous cock. I slowly go in for the kiss and she leans in and meets my lips, and we just start making out. After what was like 30 seconds I put my hand on the side of her stomach and she starts moaning so I take it as a green light and start squeezing and playing with her tits on the outside of her top while we make out. (Keep in mind it is BROAD DAYLIGHT OUTSIDE and we're parked on the side of a busy street where lots of students are walking/driving, mind you my tint isn't that strong). Anyways one thing leads to another and now she's stroking my cock and grinding on it while naked on top of me in the backseat while we're kissing.
Enough of that see https://looksmax.org/threads/bout-t...a-67-htn-hidden-camera.1151312/#post-17110097
For those details.

Anyways fast forward a couple days later and she hasn't texted me since (except for one weak ass exchange)
View attachment 3174065
Also she suddenly tagged a guy in her bio which I assume is her bf but he's short and chubby and I mog him to shit so idek what to do rn.

I thought I finally found myself a consistent bitch that I can fuck exclusively but guess not this is so fucking depressing I literally spent like 3 hours with her just hanging out and even added her on steam I'm so fuxking done rn

She probably felt guilty about cheating on her bf but that wouldn't make sense since laying with me on some lovey dovey shit after I gave her my seed bro it's so fuxking over idea what to do rn I'm trying to forget about her but I cant I want that bitch but I'll probably never fuck her again I hate this shit
Women are RNG beasts of burden never take anything they do srs be happy you got sex and move on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joshrc, Suns9999, bloomercel and 10 others

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, N1666, bloomercel and 3 others
For those details.

View attachment 3174065

send the video to her bf

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BoredPrince, Suns9999, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 7 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, EdgyFashionist, Suns9999 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, PrinceLuenLeoncur, \/orman and 1 other person
where is vid I did not see it in other fred

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
For those details.

View attachment 3174065

You’re either 6 foot 7 and not HTN or HTN and not 6 foot 7

• JFL
So you were making out in the park in daylight touching her tits and fucking her naked at the same time when there was a crowd around? :lul:
Oh No Oops GIF by Sesame Street

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Suns9999 and 3links2
stop fucking my girlfriend

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and 3links2
So you were making out in the park in daylight touching her tits and fucking her naked at the same time when there was a crowd around? :lul:
Oh No Oops GIF by Sesame Street
Yes and now her and her bf blocked me

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Suns9999 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Why the FUCK would she hook up with me and clearly enjoy it then block me fuck her she can go die
Once again. She’s a woman. You rolls multiple 5s and 6s but now you rolled a 1 and that’s why she has left you. Just teach her a lesson

• +1
  • JFL
Yes and now her and her bf blocked me
Is he retarded you should had just sent the full video and told him she’s a whore etc etc then dipped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Suns9999, 3links2 and 1 other person
SHE WOULDNT BE GHOSTING YOU IF YOU WERE TYRONE WOULD SHE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THIS SHIT HAHAHAHAHHAHA TYRONE COLLECTS TYRONE PROTECTS TYRONE REFLECTS TYRONE PROJECTS TYRONE ASCENDS!

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Suns9999, 3links2, onskibidi and 1 other person
SHE WOULDNT BE GHOSTING YOU IF YOU WERE TYRONE WOULD SHE? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THIS SHIT HAHAHAHAHHAHA TYRONE COLLECTS TYRONE PROTECTS TYRONE REFLECTS TYRONE PROJECTS TYRONE ASCENDS!
Most women don't want to be tyrones baby mama lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, 3links2 and BrutalMogger
For those details.

View attachment 3174065

go up to her and just ask her wtf shes doing.

• JFL
  • +1
Most women don't want to be tyrones baby mama lol
incorrect -1 mark. LETS BE DIPLOMATIC AND SOPHISITCATED HERE.
LOOK MY FRIEND, THERE IS A SIMPLE HYPOTHESIS, IT IS SIMPLE AND STRAIGHTFORWARD.
everything leads back to tyrone.

The statement you made i regard as cope. IM SORRY BUT IT IS TRUE, well atleast according to me.
BUT WHO CARES ABOUT MY OPINION? NOBODY! so, we must look into outside sources.

This is from "Art Of Attraction" by Eugene Falimenderry written in 2014 . recent and adequate.
"tyrone is tyrone but tyrone can never be tyrone, everything leads back to tyrone, everything must go through tyrone in order to reach a singularity"

This is just a beautiful piece of literature, makes my neurotransmitters gleam really.

What is this saying? TL;DR I JUST FARTED AND Tyrone mogs chad. - simplified version.

Do women want to be tyrone's baby mama? well yes. everything leads back to tyrone so it must.

• JFL
When you came to actually fucking she had moments of doubt in between thats what caused it, you should have waited longer, build tension.

• +1
  • JFL
incorrect -1 mark. LETS BE DIPLOMATIC AND SOPHISITCATED HERE.
LOOK MY FRIEND, THERE IS A SIMPLE HYPOTHESIS, IT IS SIMPLE AND STRAIGHTFORWARD.
everything leads back to tyrone.

The statement you made i regard as cope. IM SORRY BUT IT IS TRUE, well atleast according to me.
BUT WHO CARES ABOUT MY OPINION? NOBODY! so, we must look into outside sources.

This is from "Art Of Attraction" by Eugene Falimenderry written in 2014 . recent and adequate.
"tyrone is tyrone but tyrone can never be tyrone, everything leads back to tyrone, everything must go through tyrone in order to reach a singularity"

This is just a beautiful piece of literature, makes my neurotransmitters gleam really.

What is this saying? TL;DR I JUST FARTED AND Tyrone mogs chad. - simplified version.

Do women want to be tyrone's baby mama? well yes. everything leads back to tyrone so it must.
High iq
Great scholarly reference

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999, BrutalMogger and 3links2
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Suns9999 and PsychoH
That's if I ever see her again, my university has like 60k+ students
well if she's worth it i think you should go for it g. unless a hotter bitch wants you

• +1
  • JFL
DNR

You fucked a gook. And she rejected you.

Deserved for sticking your penis inside chinks. Stupid nigga

• So Sad
Reactions: 3links2
well if she's worth it i think you should go for it g. unless a hotter bitch wants you
Yea, no it's over. She already blocked me yesterday and I have no way of getting in contact or even sending the vid to her bf cause he blocked me aswell, both of them disgust me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Suns9999 and PsychoH
Yea, no it's over. She already blocked me yesterday and I have no way of getting in contact or even sending the vid to her bf cause he blocked me aswell, both of them disgust me
head up king, get a hotter bitch
and now rep me:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
post that video somewhere, ruin her life dude

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
sex is what only matters.
+1 slay goodjob boyo