HTB I want to meet

SEAmaxxer

SEAmaxxer

Bronze
Call me a cringe edater I dont give a shit, I met this girl on the internet and we shared very similar unique hobbys so we started talking bla bla.
As time went on we got closer to each other she started sending face snaps all the time, shes begging me to come see her, she says how much she likes and so on.
She's so pretty and I'm literally KHHV I've never gotten this much attention. The problem is she doesnt know what I look like I just always somewhat jokingly overexaggerating my looks and I think the second I will show her my face I will just go back to rotting and gooning and it fucking breaks me

DNR, 0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, Yliaster and VHD
cringe edater

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
Taker her to night concert and fuck her there

This the same foid you were worried about your dick being too big for

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, wrist cry and motiascension
also what are the hobbies so i can copy if HTBs have them too

damn playing 2 at the same time :chad:
man im not even ugly lmao this forum just fucked me I literally dont even want to go outside anymore before getting my bimax

also what are the hobbies so i can copy if HTBs have them too
lol illegal graffiti ig kinda unique so its easy to bond

• +1
Reactions: wrist cry
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: uglysub8male, SEAmaxxer and wrist cry
Call me a cringe edater I dont give a shit, I met this girl on the internet and we shared very similar unique hobbys so we started talking bla bla.
As time went on we got closer to each other she started sending face snaps all the time, shes begging me to come see her, she says how much she likes and so on.
She's so pretty and I'm literally KHHV I've never gotten this much attention. The problem is she doesnt know what I look like I just always somewhat jokingly overexaggerating my looks and I think the second I will show her my face I will just go back to rotting and gooning and it fucking breaks me

DNR, 0

What Country is she from and currently living in ?

• +1
Reactions: SEAmaxxer
Take some decent pictures and send them. Maybe she will like you. You can't hide your face forever.

• +1
Reactions: SEAmaxxer and Yliaster
e dating is so dumb she could probably getting dick and you wont even know

• So Sad
Reactions: SEAmaxxer

Thats pretty interesting then considering my initial thought was that it may have possibly been a Greencard
Visa situation.

Pm me pics so I can properly assess your chances

Thats pretty interesting then considering my initial thought was that it may have possibly been a Greencard
Visa situation.

Pm me pics so I can properly assess your chances
Alright can you give me some time? I literally dont have a single picture of me

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster

DNR, 0
Bet she’s ltb