Reactions: Prince88, FailedNormieManlet, Deprived and 6 others
Becky

• +1
Reactions: Hipcel, Deprived, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
She's black pilled and knows all about the canthal tilt fundmaentals

D268d2b0d649a45a9641f8423f2858f7

This was on her 5,000th attempt

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, aBetterMii, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
why the fuck does it matter
she's attractive
if she doesn't like you then shut the fuck up and if she does shut the fuck up and date her

Becky PSL4.5 on pictures, probably PSL4 irl without frauding with filters and perfect lighting

4465f2a321b0b7af23e62bae05776667

Her cheekbones and orbitals weren't made of the strong stuff

She must ascend with surgery

Bvnny after you bone her fund her costs with Taban or Pagossi. Then wife her and make Wheat Waffles jealous

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and Bvnny.
If you have the time and opportunity to do it just fuck her ffs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 18840
Obese LTB with insane levels of frauding. Completely over for this NCT chimpanzee.
View attachment 1891769

She's still in her primitive age for being fucked good though. She looks like she can bear triplets. Her hip to shoulder ratio must be on-point. So at this point as long as her face has the facial averageness that it does, @Bvnny. should be feeling out the tight inside joyness of her pussy and awww yeah basking in its youth.

Try and see if you can run your medium ugly pretty boy game on her @Bvnny. and stab that meat!

1000 F 409026823 57yLvLQPQ8tiqLeZ0oGWnUKrgdAg6oZ2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 16369
shes probably slav. Untermensh.
She is from Rio de Janeiro :ogre: my state here in Brazil...

There are not that many russian-brazilian here, they are more frequent in South-Brazil.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
  • +1
Reactions: Tom Jones
Femcel tier

none op you retard

Fe5554b4b52c5ea34f2f93a973bcbffe

She golded you or you golded her? I got banned from Tinder during the pandemic lmao

MTB irl
HTB in those pics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
She is. Just look at how many filters are applied to her shitty pictures.

You can still see from these photos that she is not ugly. She is either a low tier normal average looking good or a middle tier normal average looking girl. She has a good body and is primitive in both the face and the body. She is prime for fucking. How you wouldn't want to tear that body apart with your magic stick is beyond me. How are your T levels? I would red her body up like her face.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
You can still see from these photos that she is not ugly. She is either a low tier normal average looking good or a middle tier normal average looking girl. She has a good body and is primitive in both the face and the body. She is prime for fucking. How you wouldn't want to tear that body apart with your magic stick is beyond me. How are your T levels? I would red her body up like her face.
I literally breast-mog her. About what fucking body are you talking about? Typical dalit worship of whyt females, nothing else.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
htb would dick down in an instance

• +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
I literally breast-mog her. About what fucking body are you talking about? Typical dalit worship of whyt females, nothing else.

Stop it now fella lol. Seriously speaking you are getting too much.

My girl body mogs her so this white-worship you talk of doesn't even match up lol cmon now. You are aligning everything I say with being of Indian/Pakistani descent

htb would dick down in an instance

This guy has high testosterone. You can tell.

She may not have amazing facial aesthetics but there is enough facial averageness there for us to not call the girl ugly or allow it to take away from her fuckability

I see OP's fondness as she has a high smash-factor. It's the youth in her appearance that makes you want to smash her bigtime.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10042