HTN and Need To hairmax Help

J

jermax

Iron
What hair style should I do, done with this fluffy hair send suggestion or pictures

Attachments

• IMG_4339.png
    IMG_4339.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4294.jpeg
    IMG_4294.jpeg
    407 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4162.jpeg
    IMG_4162.jpeg
    421.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3787.jpeg
    IMG_3787.jpeg
    329.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3796.jpeg
    IMG_3796.jpeg
    349.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
mohawk

• JFL
Reactions: HighLtn and 0steotomy
Not htn and your hair looks fine, would debloat though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: antony 726, starvecell, 14vic and 1 other person
nah u lowkey look similar to me and i got the exact same hair, why not just keep it? no reason to change

Chsdlite if over 6ft

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wazir, antony 726, Akhi and 1 other person
What hair style should I do, done with this fluffy hair send suggestion or pictures
high appeal are you short? you are quite gl suprised you ended up here while already being gl

• +1
Reactions: jermax
He's not htn

There's a guide on botb can send it if you want
he is htn range and very approachable compared to some of autistic squint maxxers rated CL in here

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, jermax, IWTKMH and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial
google *************, you could maybe try his hair so keeping the length at the front just growing out the sides

He’s htn. He’s for sure a top 20%
His looks are between top 40-30% in white countries, which isn't htn Territory. He has potential to reach it though

His looks are between top 40-30% in white countries, which isn't htn Territory. He has potential to reach it though
I think you are severely overestimating the slop that is average in these countries. He looks American. You put him in a room with 100 of his frat bros, he is likely better looking than 90 of them at least. Surely 80 of them. He’s not cl at all, but def well above average

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
Not saying I’m anything special but go to a local Walmart with 1000s of people I’m better looking then 99%

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs and IWTKMH
isn't htn top 10-5%
Idk, curious on this as well. Not sure if there’s a consensus guideline on subhuman, ltn, mtn, htn, cl, Chad. I always assumed htn is 80-97, cl 97-99.99, and Chad basically unattainable.

I think you are severely overestimating the slop that is average in these countries. He looks American. You put him in a room with 100 of his frat bros, he is likely better looking than 90 of them at least. Surely 80 of them. He’s not cl at all, but def well above average
Idk about america but I'm talking about Europe.
Not saying I’m anything special but go to a local Walmart with 1000s of people I’m better looking then 99%
99% of guys your age, no.

Idk, curious on this as well. Not sure if there’s a consensus guideline on subhuman, ltn, mtn, htn, cl, Chad. I always assumed htn is 80-97, cl 97-99.99, and Chad basically unattainable.
well from what i saw low htn is like top 20% solid htn top 5% high htn top 2-3% CL is top 1% and chad is top 0.1%

if you need trimax then i need quadmax

Idk about america but I'm talking about Europe.

99% of guys your age, no.
Interesting, I can’t speak on Europe. I still think you’re overestimating the number of attractive people in your countries. This guy being 60th percentile in your country, basically flat average, is hard to believe. Especially if you’re including the UK jfl

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial and jermax
IMG 5106
What is this thing sticking out of ur body?

Interesting, I can’t speak on Europe. I still think you’re overestimating the number of attractive people in your countries. This guy being 60th percentile in your country, basically flat average, is hard to believe. Especially if you’re including the UK jfl
I'm talking Scandinavia jfl at how many subhumans I saw in Spain this summer. But yeah non fat Scandinavians this guy would be too 40-30% (including shitskin immigrants) you can get a gf If you're top 50%+

• +1
Reactions: IWTKMH