HTN? (CHADLITE POTENTIAL)

W

White Pajeet

Iron
Don't have any proper pic of this guy but when u look at him at first sight do you think he passes as a HTN? Chadlite potential?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240522-160404.jpg
    Screenshot_20240522-160404.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240320-183205.png
    Screenshot_20240320-183205.png
    406.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240107-205722.png
    Screenshot_20240107-205722.png
    526.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231215-101828.png
    Screenshot_20231215-101828.png
    599.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240111-213630.png
    Screenshot_20240111-213630.png
    849.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240510-220246.jpg
    Screenshot_20240510-220246.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240206-021348.jpg
    Screenshot_20240206-021348.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240612-164305.jpg
    Screenshot_20240612-164305.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231225-235202.jpg
    Screenshot_20231225-235202.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240323-215256.jpg
    Screenshot_20240323-215256.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240101-034559.jpg
    Screenshot_20240101-034559.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240703-100008.png
    Screenshot_20240703-100008.png
    496.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240802-164744.png
    Screenshot_20240802-164744.png
    402.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: starvecell, JohnBaza, pookieslove and 3 others
Recessed ltn

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, nofap, niranjan and 4 others
KEK at this absolutely delusional curry :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: why do all curries who gymmaxx or looksmaxx have inflated egos jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie, zyzzbrah1234, iblamepheno1 and 14 others
Would be a ltn, just because of your retarded self image you would be a subhuman

• +1
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234 and yodasbigonials
Would be a ltn, just because of your retarded self image you would be a subhuman
My image? He is a friend of mine. I want opinions on my friends before I decide to actually post my own pic. So u think he is a ltn? What bout this guy?

Attachments

• img2.jpeg
    img2.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 0
KEK at this absolutely delusional curry :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: why do all curries who gymmaxx or looksmaxx have inflated egos jfl
Can u tell me what curry means? Also he goes to gym yeah, but he hasn't looksmaxxed or anything. He isn't into all this stuff but I sure am.

stop sending this guy(or you) over and over dawg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, greywind, nofap and 2 others
My image? He is a friend of mine. I want opinions on my friends before I decide to actually post my own pic. So u think he is a ltn? What bout this guy?
Probably a low htn

Bro I posted two guys here. 1 was a Slayer in my school and other is a friend of mine. Tell me what do you think of tje second guy? The one with black and white filter and a white t shirt?

Attachments

• img2.jpeg
    img2.jpeg
    97.7 KB · Views: 0
Probably a low htn
Oooo so a low htn. Okay thanks for sharing your opinion. He was basically the number 1 slayer of my school. Do u think he has Chadlite potential?

Ohhh yeah it's silly to send so many pics ik. But I don't have any proper pic of him so I thought why not upload all?

Oooo so a low htn. Okay thanks for sharing your opinion. He was basically the number 1 slayer of my school. Do u think he has Chadlite potential?
No, if he ever becomes chadlite I will throw acid on his faggot face

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, niranjan and Kaari
No, if he ever becomes chadlite I will throw acid on his faggot face
Bro so u think he doesn't have Chadlite potential? How bout high htn? Also what rating would u give him on a scale of 1-10? I mean the guy with white t shirt.

Nigga i don't care about this pajeet, ask someone else
Okay bro that's fine. Just one question bro, are all Indians pajeets regardless of their skin color or features? Is this guy also a pajeet? What does pajeet even mean? Don't get bothered bro, i'm just asking 😊

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
What do you think bro? Do u think that the first guy is a htn or not? Also what do you think of the second guy with a white t shirt?
mtn he is hiding his eye area

Okay bro that's fine. Just one question bro, are all Indians pajeets regardless of their skin color or features? Is this guy also a pajeet? What does pajeet even mean? Don't get bothered bro, i'm just asking 😊
Brother I'm being respectful here, just rope

• JFL
Reactions: zyzzbrah1234, niranjan, pookieslove and 2 others
  • +1
bhai skintone wont help lmao
Thanks for clearing this doubt. So meaning an Indian is a pajeet regardless of his skin tone like it doesn't matter how light or fair right? What Bout features? Are guys like Hrithik Roshan also considered pajeets?

• +1
Thanks for clearing this doubt. So meaning an Indian is a pajeet regardless of his skin tone like it doesn't matter how light or fair right? What Bout features? Are guys like Hrithik Roshan also considered pajeets?
its a troll thing nothing to do with skin tone lmao

• +1
Reactions: White Pajeet
Brother I'm being respectful here, just rope
No I don't need to. It ain't that serious. I know I will do just fine. But if u wanna make fun of me or criticise me go ahead it wont bother me.

its a troll thing nothing to do with skin tone lmao
Oooo does that mean that no matter how attractive u are what features u have u are still a pajeet if Indian?

• +1
  • +1
he looks at the fucking sun in all his picture dude cant fucking look at the ca
he looks at the fucking sun in all his picture dude cant fucking look at the camera
I had once pic of him looking directly at the camera but it got deleted, so this is all I have atleast for now

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
yeah pretty much
Okay thanks, i thought that this term is used only for unattractive Indians. Well leave this shit. Pajeet, curry, white, black it's all bs. Being attractive is the only thing that matters.

• +1
ok next time teach him to look at the camera

• +1
Okay thanks, i thought that this term is used only for unattractive Indians. Well leave this shit. Pajeet, curry, white, black it's all bs. Being attractive is the only thing that matters.
i have been on this forum for a lot of time,

bhai leave the forum its pretty addictive just moneymaxx and get an arranged pious wife

looksmaxing is bs its all genetics , just gymmax browse botb and leave

• +1
Reactions: starvecell
Hrithik is a 7.5 in his prime, so he's considered to be chadpreet but hey it looks like you're new here. This place is extremely toxic. So better get used to it or GTFOH :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Hrithik is a 7.5 in his prime, so he's considered to be chadpreet but hey it looks like you're new here. This place is extremely toxic. So better get used to it or GTFOH :forcedsmile:
- greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pookieslove and kalluss

bhai leave the forum its pretty addictive just moneymaxx and get an arranged pious wife

Okay thanks bro, I have decided that from now on I will only browse botb and see if I can find something useful. Also I know one thing for sure that my looks won't ever be an issue for me regardless of what these people have to say about me or my friends. I and my friends have done pretty good here in Kashmir and we will do good in future also for sure. Also I don't think that my friends are anything bad like how some people would say here. The treatment they get from girls proves that and I don't think that girls analyze ur face this much like these people are doing. I also realised that uploading my friend's pics here was really a mistake and now I regret it. They look probably better than most of the guys on this forum who can do nothing but just hate and try to bring u done the reason for which is their own failures and dissatisfaction that they have in life. This was probably my last thread. Thanks once again Bhai :)

Arranged marriage is just betabuxxing

• JFL