Screenshot 20241020 152240 Instagram

your avi mogs you

• JFL
Reactions: oily703
Is that an ai generated picture

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
@PeakIncels @Primalsplit @greywind

Idk if you remember when I talked about using AI women to sell feet pics to.

This is what I am talking about. This is 100% an AI generated image and yet people still fell for it. Imagine targeting boomers who don't even know what an AI is

• +1
Reactions: Simр, watah, Primalsplit and 3 others

This is what I am talking about. This is 100% an AI generated image and yet people still fell for it. Imagine targeting boomers who don't even know what an AI is
High iq idea didn't even realize the image was so just thought it was giga filtered tbh

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
looks like ultra frauded mtn lol

High mtn but never chadlite maybe htn when above 6 ft and good Physique

this is not AI bro wtf
Bro it looks like a fortnite character, its either AI or has 2000 mr beast thumnbail filters over if

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES and noonespecial
3$ bill looks more realistic than that photo.

If one was to enact such a plan, what would be the best way to go about this? Hypothethically speaking. :feelswhere:

• +1
If one was to enact such a plan, what would be the best way to go about this? Hypothethically speaking. :feelswhere:
You have a website called "this person does not exist". It generates EXTREMELY realistic looking faces. Using a photoshop, you could paste that face over someone else and then you officially have your own very realistic looking profile picture.

Now, the real issue is how do you make videos. Thats something I really don't have an answer for. Thats why I'd like to just sell feet and ass pics, but yeah, it won't be as profitable as for example filming very niche fetish videos.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
You have a website called "this person does not exist". It generates EXTREMELY realistic looking faces. Using a photoshop, you could paste that face over someone else and then you officially have your own very realistic looking profile picture.

Now, the real issue is how do you make videos. Thats something I really don't have an answer for. Thats why I'd like to just sell feet and ass pics, but yeah, it won't be as profitable as for example filming very niche fetish videos.

I just searched for 'ai generated video'. The program is called Sora.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit