htn friend told me to become gay in response to blackpill. what a fucking clownworld

Z

zerp

Iron
JFL, i was talking with someone that i thought was my friend and they suggested i become gay after i dropped a BP on them. this was after she was talking about lusting after boys and i said "tfw no woman will ever lust after you". reminds me of a chad who once suggested to me to transition when i told him that i'm a manlet. jfl, normies say the most insulting shit without realising it when they put us sub5's in our place. ropefuel
Screenshot 2024 07 08 020746

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 9cel, butterworld, DeadTrees and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater, LooksThinker and bloomercel
theres no way he read all of that

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
brutal, but what other option do u have tbh?

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
JFL, i was talking with someone that i thought was my friend and they suggested i become gay after i dropped a BP on them. this was after she was talking about lusting after boys and i said "tfw no woman will ever lust after you". reminds me of a chad who once suggested to me to transition when i told him that i'm a manlet. jfl, normies say the most insulting shit without realising it when they put us sub5's in our place. ropefuelView attachment 3018677
I hardly ever write papyri to people I know, too much effort, most of the time a superficial and concise reply comes.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
JFL, i was talking with someone that i thought was my friend and they suggested i become gay after i dropped a BP on them. this was after she was talking about lusting after boys and i said "tfw no woman will ever lust after you". reminds me of a chad who once suggested to me to transition when i told him that i'm a manlet. jfl, normies say the most insulting shit without realising it when they put us sub5's in our place. ropefuelView attachment 3018677
Become a monk. Do not lose your dignity.

brutal, but what other option do u have tbh?
Become a monk. Do not lose your dignity.
i think i'm genuinely just gonna rope. one time i was cutting my wrists and managed to slit a vein, lots of blood, went unconscious for like 3 minutes. this time i just wont bandage it. i'll post a small guide on how to do it if anyone wants, its mostly painless.
I hardly ever write papyri to people I know, too much effort, most of the time a superficial and concise reply comes.
yeah, you right...i poured my heart out but it was a waste

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, LooksThinker, Nick.Harte and 2 others
yeah, you right...i poured my heart out but it was a waste
Complaints make more noise than pain. People's pain is not heard, and vulnerability is an open wound on which sugar is thrown.

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Why are you spreading the blackpill. Just don't talk about it otherwise you come off as aspie/non nt.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
  • +1
Reactions: zerp
What’s the source for the claim you made about paternal y dna in Europe? Would like to read about it

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Why would you ever talk to anyone about bp, you shouldve known normies would never accept the black pill. Over for dumb ugly men.

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked, 97baHater and Darkeningstar
thought they would understand
You knew they would not understand that, you hoped they would understand your difficulties

• +1
Reactions: zerp and 97baHater
My reaction to that wall of text:

• +1
Reactions: butterworld