HTN From Lookism Slays MODEL from Tinder

Deleted member 14160

Deleted member 14160

12 PSL

Bean

@venomgt3 an oldcel on Lookism, that's actually him. We've been imploring the guy to get his mole removed for years, but it's actually a failo booster for him in this reverse hypergamous world. Just be Medium Ugly Theory was discovered by @Biggdink (pbuh), and his @looksmaxxer234 (pbuht). These revelations were predicted by them in hadiths dated to months back.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Decretum1483, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 22775 and 17 others
Looks normie to me. Must be status, money, or something else.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 7580
Lol medium ugly pilled again :hnghn:

I’m telling you boys tinder girls don’t have high standards
I’ve been with girls who mogged me

problem is most guys just look autistic in pics

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: HighClassMaxing, Amnesia, Daniel Plainview and 9 others
how tall is he?

good for him I'm happy for him :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
He’s smiling, he looks fun to be around instead of mean mugging trying to look autistic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, JosephGarrot123 and sytyl
B2F6B794 AF99 4979 9ACB CF5E10FC4A74

Good for him I guess

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22775
Jestermaxing with a foodie call =/= slaying

• +1
Reactions: Ascendant, Deleted member 15827 and oldcelloser
Lol medium ugly pilled again :hnghn:

I’m telling you boys tinder girls don’t have high standards
I’ve been with girls who mogged me

problem is most guys just look autistic in pics
Canada & USA is pretty blue pilling tbh.
293FC8F2 6D34 42D1 9EFD 89688F6EA76F

:hnghn: Users from Mumbai would tell him he needs lefort 3 but he's slaying a alt girl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 22775 and 8 others
how tall is he?

good for him I'm happy for him :Comfy:
5'11, I've seen pics where he's using his best angles to show his very sharp jaw area that boosts him to htn. He mostly hairmaxxed and leaanned like crazy @Biggdink and @looksmaxxer234 were right all along (pbut)

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Chadeep, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
This is a good example of how being a model doesn't tell anything about looks. The girl is OK but nothing special.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, p0lishsubhuman, Ascendant and 2 others
not gay but he mogs her imo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
@Biggdink @looksmaxxer234 oh yeah he was one of the few to verify his 7.5x6 in the official Dick database :oops:

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, Deleted member 9670, Looks234 and 1 other person
@LooksOverAll Idk if he frauded this pic

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
^that pic went viral on insta once and hit like 43k likes. Jaw is Law pill tbh

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat11, Deleted member 15309 and Deleted member 7725
Canada & USA is pretty blue pilling tbh.
View attachment 1397377
:hnghn: Users from Mumbai would tell him he needs lefort 3 but he's slaying a alt girl.
Just have hair theory
niggas here dont even leave their house jfl

every club is full of ugly whites/asians/latinos/blacks with cute af girls & theres sm couples w a cute girl and sloppy looking guy on campus but all these niggas here talk abt muh looksmatches jfl :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

its only arabs/curries that r incels like 95% of the time, girls just hate brown stuff

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19469, AlexanderTheGreat11, alriodai and 6 others
View attachment 1397366
View attachment 1397367
View attachment 1397370

@venomgt3 an oldcel on Lookism, that's actually him. We've been imploring the guy to get his mole removed for years, but it's actually a failo booster for him in this reverse hypergamous world. Just be Medium Ugly Theory was discovered by @Biggdink (pbuh), and his @looksmaxxer234 (pbuht). These revelations were predicted by them in hadiths dated to months back.
To be fair on his terms - his selfie shows a strong jawline. He may be closer to chadlite based on that photo alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
niggas here dont even leave their house jfl

every club is full of ugly whites/asians/latinos/blacks with cute af girls & theres sm couples w a cute girl and sloppy looking guy on campus but all these niggas here talk abt muh looksmatches jfl :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

its only arabs/curries that r incels like 95% of the time, girls just hate brown stuff
100% right. All the brown and asian guys I know have to stick to their own race. When I started getting attention from white chicks, guys I know would start calling me faggy and whitewashed. At first I didn't even know they were projecting jealousy. Fucking faggots, serves em right.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
100% right. All the brown and asian guys I know have to stick to their own race. When I started getting attention from white chicks, guys I know would start calling me faggy and whitewashed. At first I didn't even know they were projecting jealousy. Fucking faggots, serves em right.
you sound like every curry :lul::lul:
probably turns down a 7/10 curry chick for a fat 4/10 white bitch cuz u wanna bleach ur genetics tbh

asian guys get girls of other races, but their girls only go for white guys. brown guys dont get girls of their own or other races tbh and their girls like white/black guys :hnghn:

you sound like every curry :lul::lul:
probably turns down a 7/10 curry chick for a fat 4/10 white bitch cuz u wanna bleach ur genetics tbh

asian guys get girls of other races, but their girls only go for white guys. brown guys dont get girls of their own or other races tbh and their girls like white/black guys :hnghn:
I've fuked 8/9 outta 10 white chicks cuh, I'm actually kind of a standardscel

Last edited:
Looksmatched

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and oldcelloser
Damn looks theory is definitely dead now....the Blackpill was just a myth after all

Lets all go out and get us a Stacy bois,no more excuses

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 8856 and Deleted member 14160
Bump @VenomGT3 @Shieda_Kayn

I swear this is a bad pic of him
I remember him looking really good

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, AlexanderTheGreat11 and Deleted member 18840
I actually dated a better looking version of that chick a month later lol.
A6726B22 AD5B 47E2 BFE6 9ABD94D811B6
7A184EC0 71B7 42D9 831A 1E6F910C5644

I looked like this around that time
DF46E318 BC55 45A5 B9DC EDA8C119B252
EC427E69 EAE2 4260 9B67 B672B7454E42
5D7A855B 3BC7 49E4 A8A0 E3EA71D5BD78

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Xangsane
looks like Trevor Signorino

looks like a high class white guy. but imo this is ltr/betabux territory. slaying/chad is more like fucking her on demand

She looks very high-maintenance, probably a fake HQNP wanting a betabuxxer Chad to fund her lifestyle.
The girl in OP was a high maintenance beauty queen. The girl I just posted was at a very prestigious law school and really chill.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
The girl in OP was a high maintenance beauty queen. The girl I just posted was at a very prestigious law school and really chill.
Did things go well with both of you?
Looks Italian-American to me

View attachment 1397366
View attachment 1397367
View attachment 1397370

Normie ngl. But the girl is hispanic he played jb « « « white » » » ( hes white to american standards would be ethnic in europe )

I swear this is a bad pic of him
I remember him looking really good
Nah pslers fraud harcore. Most « chads »look like this unfrauded

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Did things go well with both of you?
Looks Italian-American to me
Sure, but I got in a relationship with another girl so broke things off. Now I’m engaged to said girl lol

• +1
Those are just gl latinas. Nothing crazy. You played « jbw »on them. You are htn in frauded. Just keeping it real
Someone ran an experiment on him (xang) and he obliterated it on tinder and i dont think it was in a jbw area either

• +1
Nah pslers fraud harcore. Most « chads »look like this unfrauded
Sure, but none of my pics here are frauded or anything. The pics in the OP are fuzzy screenshots from a video

• +1
Looks good to me from what im seeing. You dont need to be perfect
Yes i agree. Irl girls see you in the big picture. But when someone isnt really gl we should be honest too. I just rate looks only. I can tell he is above average in appeal

• +1
Someone ran an experiment on him (xang) and he obliterated it on tinder and i dont think it was in a jbw area either
I mean all it takes is to have a decent white pheno and be above average with nt pics probably body halo to do really good on tinder.
The quality of the treatment is what tells you where you stand.

• +1
I mean all it takes is to have a decent white pheno and be above average with nt pics probably body halo to do really good on tinder.
The quality of the treatment is what tells you where you stand.
Hmm i agree

• +1
Sure, but none of my pics here are frauded or anything. The pics in the OP are fuzzy screenshots from a video
I remember seeing some old pics compared to those looking way better. Irl unfrauded in fuzzy vibe is how you and i and everyone look more than anything else.

Yes i agree. Irl girls see you in the big picture. But when someone isnt really gl we should be honest too. I just rate looks only. I can tell he is above average in appeal
I went from fat incel to objectively handsome so I’m just happy about that. Never would I say I’m mm tier or anything special like that.

• +1
I went from fat incel to objectively handsome so I’m just happy about that. Never would I say I’m mm tier or anything special like that.
I agree. I had a similar ascension. And its still hard to remove the imposteur syndrome so im always a harsh rater but im a nice guy. Its just a protective shield. The more you get looks the more you see the shallowness of irl people

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: VenomGT3
Damn she has zero philtrum, which looks really aesthetic
To me she is 9.5/10 and way out of his league

• +1
I agree. I had a similar ascension. And its still hard to remove the imposteur syndrome so im always a harsh rater but im a nice guy. Its just a protective shield. The more you get looks the more you see the shallowness or irl people
Yes, I think treating people with kindness and respect is the way to go no matter what, but you do begin to notice the subtle changes with how women act and men behave once your looks level goes up.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 18840