HTN got rejected by LTB brutal

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
I am HTN just recently got rejected by high LTB-low MTB.

Don't wanna ropemax yet, so after I got rejected. I rushed home to miring my face in the mirror to recover the emotional damage from the rejection. So far it kinda works, so I think I can get over her pretty quickly.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: starvecell, \/orman, FacialStructure404 and 7 others

Don't wanna ropemax yet, so after I got rejected. I rushed home to miring my face in the mirror to recover the emotional damage from the rejection. So far it kinda works, so I think I can get over her pretty quickly.
Nah Bhai it happens don’t sweat it even chadlite get rejected by ltbs

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cutecel2001, PseudoMaxxer, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 1 other person

don’t do this. This shit will drive you crazy if you take it too personally. Easier said than done though.

doesnt matter even hot guys get rejected sometimes

a womans level means nothing since not even they know where they stan ltb thinks shes hot since guys like her

it only sub ltb when she also knows shes ugly since thats when not even makeup can save her and everyone else comments but even then female gaslight is at all time high

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 33711, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, WishIwasChico and 1 other person
doesnt matter even hot guys get rejected sometimes

a womans level means nothing since not even they know where they stan ltb thinks shes hot since guys like her

it only sub ltb when she also knows shes ugly since thats when not even makeup can save her and everyone else comments but even then female gaslight is at all time high
I see

Quite fascinating but I kinda get it, considering the amount of simps they’ve got.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
explain the story bro

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck
explain the story bro
I just see so many ppl here act like getting girls is a levels game

Mtn can get ltb and u need to jump levels or some shit

Makes no sense

Ppl see a rejection from a ltb like meaning if a ltb doesn’t like them mtb and htb Also wonr

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I just see so many ppl here act like getting girls is a levels game

Mtn can get ltb and u need to jump levels or some shit

Makes no sense

Ppl see a rejection from a ltb like meaning if a ltb doesn’t like them mtb and htb Also wonr
Exactly

Sometimes ltb acts more entitled than mtbs

crazy to think that…how does it happen?
Maybe I flattered her ego too much.

Although I find her kinda repulsive but I am willing to get to know her maybe her personality will make up for it.

Nope nope

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Let’s see next week when I meet her again bhai
@Iasacrko @andy9432 @Xangsane

I told her "other people are too stupid to see your beauty, you are prettier than them"

Calling her "pretty"

I am part of the problem who inflating foid's ego.

Mirin the gaslighting

Imagine being below avg foid and hearing these from Prince charming how good would you feel.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

I told her "other people are too stupid to see your beauty, you are prettier than them"

Calling her "pretty"

Mirin the gaslighting

Imagine being below avg foid and hearing these from Prince charming how good would you feel.
Just imagine flattering her and all of the sudden trying to put a fight out of the thin air, and guilt tripping her.

Foid loves drama right? well there's a drama but initiate by me for the amusement.

Calling her "pretty"

Mirin the gaslighting

3 years on blackpilled forum but still simp, bro wake up

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
3 years on blackpilled forum but still simp, bro wake up
Bro love bombing is not the same as simpling tho.

Simping is out of desperattion

Love bombing is intentional you do it consciously while having many girls on the side.

You still cry about a LTB on here while she doesn't care