HTN is below average amongst people that are above average

D

dervw4cenks

Zephir
If we ignore everyone below average due to them being invisible, it just comes out to this

MTN, HTN, Chadlite, chad

The middle becomes high htn low chadlite

So yea htn is below average

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goo25, exo, thereallegend and 8 others
average man is a middle age overweight balding subhuman. HTN is top 10%≈

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: butterworld, watah, SidharthTheSlayer and 8 others
And no the average man isn't a middle age overweight balding subhuman. Those guys shouldn't even be counted in rates. Average guy is clavicular lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, thereallegend, mrriceguyreturn and 6 others
1 HTN is top 20% of 18-30 year olds, or people who pass in that range.

Noone cares about middle aged men. It's about competing and getting IOIS from prime aged women 18-25.

I want to be like Amnesia at 35, living alone and hooking up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: watah, thereallegend and nathan
What kind of retarded theory is this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: k99, watah, terrorblade and 4 others
If you remove also mtn htn and chadlite average is chad so mid chad is average over for non chads anyway besides all these bs theories

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks and jisko32
If we ignore everyone below average due to them being invisible, it just comes out to this

MTN, HTN, Chadlite, chad

Stop this shit

If you remove also mtn htn and chadlite average is chad so mid chad is average over for non chads anyway besides all these bs theories
He has a point tho, dalits below MTN are completely invisible to women and shouldn't be considered in ratings

You are mistaking the median of the elements of a group with their average

The lower tiers (ltn, mtn and htn) have way more people than the top tiers (chadlite and chad)

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Stop this shit
It's the truth, if you're not undeniably chadlite+ at least even from harsh raters then u should get surgery, I'm trying to help you guys but you can keep coping with htn

You are mistaking the median of the elements of a group with their average

The lower tiers (ltn, mtn and htn) have way more people than the top tiers (chadlite and chad)
Obviously there are more ltn mtn and htn than chadlites and chads, you grouped 3 categories and then put them against 2, obviously the group with 3 categories will have more people

What kind of retarded theory is this
A smart theory, arvid is legit like chadlite+ and even he's getting surgeries to become better looking LOL. Yet you think HTN is good enough :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
A smart theory, arvid is legit like chadlite+ and even he's getting surgeries to become better looking LOL. Yet you think HTN is good enough :ROFLMAO:
Which surgery

depends on location, where I am the average guy is a borderline subhuman or a low ltn, being a htn here means you mog everyone. it’s as rare as being a chad in a mogger country

everyone here has a different definition of mtn, htn, cl and chad so rating in the forum is completely pointless and a waist of time

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks

MTN, HTN, Chadlite, chad

HTN is the transition zone from average to good looking.

Yup we shouldn't count subhumans. Subhumans are literally not human. In natural hunter gatherer times, everybody was MTN+ 6'0+. That's why I said I need $25K for 5 more surgeries to be human.

• +1
Reactions: watah and dervw4cenks
Nah, that’s not how distribution works.

HTN is the vast majority of guys who fuck, the CL+ are statistically insignificant (though maybe not with body count as criteria)

everyone here has a different definition of mtn, htn, cl and chad so rating in the forum is completely pointless and a waist of time
My scale is this
MTN:

HTN:

Chadlite:

Chad:
Screen Shot 2024 07 01 at 12730 PM

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and appealmaxed
Nah, that’s not how distribution works.

HTN is the vast majority of guys who fuck, the CL+ are statistically insignificant (though maybe not with body count as criteria)
Is "fucking" your criteria? My criteria for being a slayer is being able to date stacylites and htbs. Anyone can "fuck"

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and thereallegend
Anyone can fuck? Regularly? Delusion.
Depends what level of girls ur talking about, most decent looking guys can hook up with some horny ltbs off dating apps lmao

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
what separates each from each other you think? or you just go off visuals? like chad and chadlite have hollows, where as ur mtn and htn dont (or nowhere near as visible) for example
Mtn is usually visibly goofy looking with a big flaw like how clavicular's nose and mouth are the same width, also mtns usually don't have a good standout feature. HTN is good looking but nothing special about him. Chadlite has minimal flaws, Chad has next to no flaws.

Someone can also be htn if they have some really good features but also one specific feature that brings them down.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and appealmaxed
Depends what level of girls ur talking about, most decent looking guys can hook up with some horny ltbs off dating apps lmao

See my stats in sig and consider I am now full-on incel due to hoeflation…

See my stats in sig and consider I am now full-on incel due to hoeflation…
I'm like some scrawny 17 year old and hooked up with htbs on dating apps last summer so maybe you overrate yourself or something.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
theres a reason why geomaxxing exists

I'm like some scrawny 17 year old and hooked up with htbs on dating apps last summer so maybe you overrate yourself or something.

I think my age has a lot to do with it. Need to get my surgeries so I can convincingly lie again.

• +1
Obviously there are more ltn mtn and htn than chadlites and chads, you grouped 3 categories and then put them against 2, obviously the group with 3 categories will have more people
what lmao

these cathegories arent supposed to have the same number of individuals - i.e. there are way less chads than mtns

there are probably around 10x the number of htns compared to the number of both chadlites and chads combined

wow mtn looks Better than htn and chadlite
clav is ugly af in that pic you retards have no clue how to rate. Looks like michael cera with a decent jaw slapped on

This is what autism, hard rotting, and lower end IQ does to you.

• Ugh..
This is what autism, hard rotting, and lower end IQ does to you.
How is it any of those things? It's literally a undeniable fact, when you take away below average categories (subhuman, ltn) we are left with MTN, HTN, CHADLITE, AND CHAD, therefore making high htn low chadlite the middle amongst people that are average and above. And since it's a common belief on this forum that everyone below average is invisible, this becomes even more relevant.