• JFL
Reactions: Zeyn, It'snotover, wificonnector and 4 others
IMG 8430
This chicks cute butfit chad onky

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
The blue shirt is the Chad??

Have you seen ur face? Your generation ends with u, no girl with breed u
Yeah I look like shit, yet somehow still have girls interested in me which is why youre retarded

Sub 5s don't even leave their basement. The men outside that you are actively competing with ( for example in a club environment) are 6/10 and 6'2+. Incels and subhumans don't even participate in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391

• JFL
Reactions: Zeyn
Yeah I look like shit, yet somehow still have girls interested in me which is why youre retarded
this basement dwelling autist's post rep ratio speaks for itself. These "extreme blackpiller" teenagers who come off as having a negative IQ from the way they write and spout retarded and empty basement dweller stuff like this are bottom tier of people you should take seriously on this site.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui and Bitchwhipper2
Real HTN does well irl.

Problem arises when the forum starts calling a LTN like me or @aBetterMii a HTN.

None of the guys there except blue shirt are HTN

this basement dwelling autist's post rep ratio speaks for itself. These "extreme blackpiller" teenagers who come off as having a negative IQ from the way they write and spout retarded and empty basement dweller stuff like this are bottom tier of people you should take seriously on this site.
Tales from Arkham Asylum in Mumbai lol, these kids need to go back to calling people niggers on COD or whatever 16 year olds do today

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
Real HTN does well irl.

Problem arises when the forum starts calling a LTN like me or @aBetterMii a HTN.
Htn doesn’t do good irl lol, and everyone calls each other htn here 😂 you need to be chadlite

Chewing gum is NT af