Htn is just a normie.

Manana

Manana

Gold
As a htn you get scraps.

Truly over if you're not chad. Became that much clearer to me when I ascended to weak htn. It's just not even close to enough.

I also have at least 2-3 friends who are in the htn range and all struggle except 1 insanely low inhib extremely NT extrovert who makes endless approaches. Mirin ngl. I wish I could. He slays from ltb to htb I would say. Sometimes above his looks level. Low inhibition is so important in dating.

But the rest of us can go for MTBs at best because we are late (jbf), not enough NT/extroverted/low inhib and not chads.

And the only guys I know that slay(ed) high quality women were either first or chads.

So if you think you are close to HTN and just need some looksmaxxing to get there and your life will suddenly change; you are so wrong.

Dating for htns is shit too when you have fallen so far behind in socializing and sexual experience.

At the end of the day you are just a normie trying to convince yourself and foids you are more than that.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
you are prob not htn

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, FrenchChad, NoReedemingFeature and 11 others
you are prob not htn
I'm def at least weak htn.

I just got fat after high school and I'm getting back to looking better. I fell behind in dating so much. Everything is 10 times harder now.

Htn is normie, still needs so many other things to slay because looks are rarely enough on that level. At least if you want to slay close to your lookslevel.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel and ambi
I'm def at least weak htn.

I just got fat after high school and I'm getting back to looking better. I fell behind in dating so much. Everything is 10 times harder now.

Htn is normie, still needs so many other things to slay because looks are rarely enough on that level. At least if you want to slay close to your lookslevel.
mirin larp bhai

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and ElTruecel
oh wow
bold take there op
ever tried sticking a knife in ur guts

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and yayatourer
mirin larp bhai
I have no reason to larp:lul:

Foids want perfection and that's it. Chadsexual to their core. Most of my interactions and knowledge with both genders indicate that.

It's always better to look better but being htn is not the same as chad and wouldn't magically make your life fantastic. Because then you unlock new levels, that for most people here are unpassable after rotting for so long.

you are prob not htn
seem it 100000 times
op is another delusional narcy overrating himself
op your prob ltn

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, BlackpillRemedy, ElTruecel and 1 other person
seem it 100000 times
op is another delusional narcy overrating himself
op your prob ltn
I'm not but okay.

I just wanted to discuss a subject but people here just focused on one statement I made and brushed over everything else. I don't need approval ffs:lul:

And what even is htn? I have heard everything from top 20 to top 2 %. I guess that distinction is also important.

Anyway I also used examples of my friends who also struggle as sub chads. The whole point was that only chad is enough these days and most people with mindsets I see here would struggle dating as HTNs.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
I have no reason to larp:lul:

Foids want perfection and that's it. Chadsexual to their core. Most of my interactions and knowledge with both genders indicate that.

It's always better to look better but being htn is not the same as chad and wouldn't magically make your life fantastic. Because then you unlock new levels, that for most people here are unpassable after rotting for so long.
jfl at you for actually believing this

except 1 insanely low inhib extremely NT extrovert who makes endless approaches
not enough NT/extroverted/low inhib
you literally disproved your own statement its not because you dont look good enough its because you dont talk to women

• +1
Reactions: oxymoron and hopecel
I'm not but okay.

I just wanted to discuss a subject but people here just focused on one statement I made and brushed over everything else. I don't need approval ffs:lul:

And what even is htn? I have heard everything from top 20 to top 2 %. I guess that distinction is also important.

Anyway I also used examples of my friends who also struggle as sub chads. The whole point was that only chad is enough these days and most people with mindsets I see here would struggle dating as HTNs.
Yeah and the same applies to chadlte too. Tho i get mostly htn ratings i've had some prople rate me MTN and others rate me chadlite. Tbh we need to make an official rating guide or something and pin it to ratings bc half the forum can't rate

• +1
Reactions: Manana
As a htn you get scraps.

Truly over if you're not chad. Became that much clearer to me when I ascended to weak htn. It's just not even close to enough.

I also have at least 2-3 friends who are in the htn range and all struggle except 1 insanely low inhib extremely NT extrovert who makes endless approaches. Mirin ngl. I wish I could. He slays from ltb to htb I would say. Sometimes above his looks level. Low inhibition is so important in dating.

But the rest of us can go for MTBs at best because we are late (jbf), not enough NT/extroverted/low inhib and not chads.

And the only guys I know that slay(ed) high quality women were either first or chads.

So if you think you are close to HTN and just need some looksmaxxing to get there and your life will suddenly change; you are so wrong.

Dating for htns is shit too when you have fallen so far behind in socializing and sexual experience.

At the end of the day you are just a normie trying to convince yourself and foids you are more than that.
You are either not HTN or you are non-NT/high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Manana
Yeah and the same applies to chadlte too. Tho i get mostly htn ratings i've had some prople rate me MTN and others rate me chadlite. Tbh we need to make an official rating guide or something and pin it to ratings bc half the forum can't rate

Noone knows what a htn is. Imo if it's high tier normie it is still a normie by default, just above mtn which should be average. Idk why people think it's top 5% or some shit.

I've seen people rate Clavicular and Pneumo as HTNs, in what universe are they not at least chadlites? I don't get it.

Also chads are 1 in 50-100 in the west. People here also think if you don't look like prime Stepanov you are not a chad.

They all got riled up here because I claimed I am low htn which is closer to mtn than chad. They all got so concerned about being mogged by an anonymous stranger :lul: Who cares.

Imo HTN is top 15ish %. Mtn is average therefore invisible to most women. HTN is where you meet the looks threshold for some women but still have to have other qualities to slay.

• +1
Reactions: EggKing
Noone knows what a htn is. Imo if it's high tier normie it is still a normie by default, just above mtn which should be average. Idk why people think it's top 5% or some shit.

I've seen people rate Clavicular and Pneumo as HTNs, in what universe are they not at least chadlites? I don't get it.

Also chads are 1 in 50-100 in the west. People here also think if you don't look like prime Stepanov you are not a chad.

They all got riled up here because I claimed I am low htn which is closer to mtn than chad. They all got so concerned about being mogged by an anonymous stranger :lul: Who cares.

Imo HTN is top 15ish %. Mtn is average therefore invisible to most women. HTN is where you meet the looks threshold for some women but still have to have other qualities to slay.
idk about clav being lite or chad being 1/100 but def agree with your definition of htn. Imo the most experienced raters herw should make a scale like trm and some psl discords have bc ppl legit can't agree on what's mtn, htn, chadlite, etc

• +1
Reactions: manletmogger and Manana
this is htn tier
Gsoirorsgon

• +1
Reactions: DOHC

That was his prime + Hes 6'1
Showing side profile is cope he’s not recessed and most people don’t look near as good as front profile and if you look better in side profile that’s a sun human trait ..he’s clearly not htn lol

Attachments

• 1CD46D52-86B9-4BFA-9F43-041F50BBF55F.jpeg
    1CD46D52-86B9-4BFA-9F43-041F50BBF55F.jpeg
    267.5 KB · Views: 0
Showing side profile is cope he’s not recessed and most people don’t look near as good as front profile and if you look better in side profile that’s a sun human trait ..he’s clearly not htn lol
why am i arguing with a greycel

Yeah, that's why it's called HTN (high tier NORMIE).

If you are htn you dont get rejected Bcs of looks

As a htn you get scraps.

Your right op

I’m mtn

As a htn you get scraps.

Define high quality woman

i know you’re not a htn because htns aren't common enough to have 3 htn friends that youre close enough with to know their dating life