HTN is on horizon but most people are just too lazy

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Lets say you are MTN and If you put in effort to become jacked you are already HTN.

Not with asian dicks. Asian dicks rest upon the cuck chair. White dicks enter your whore mother's womb.

Not with asian dicks. Asian dicks rest upon the cuck chair. White dicks enter your whore mother's womb.
White foid I hooked up with literally mirin my dick hard saying it was the biggest and thickest she had been with and mine was only 6.7 inches

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei
White foid I hooked up with literally mirin my dick hard saying it was the biggest and thickest she had been with and mine was only 6.7 inches
Triggered you so hard you're busy typing tales with your bowl cut on. Cage.

• JFL
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
*Middle part :owo:

Not bald like you
I'll show you my luscious hair tomorrow, it's 10:55PM over here now, rice dick. Don't worry, Korean women LOVE to get creamy on white dicks. How thoughtful of them to auto-lubricate when they spot an Aryan like my humble self.

mtn to htn is a huge leap and requires either cosmetic surgery or a volcel losing fat (no guaranteed ascension though)

mtn to htn is a huge leap and requires either cosmetic surgery or a volcel losing fat (no guaranteed ascension though)
You underestimating transitioning from skinny to jacked

High mtn will ascend to low-mid htn easily